AboutVisit Moreton-in-Marsh and experience the luxury of the 3 star rated Redesdale Arms Hotel, where traditional concepts meet contemporary style. Ideally set in the beautiful Cotswolds, yet only an hour and a half from London or Birmingham by car or rail. A perfect place for a romantic weekend getaway or a great base for walking the Cotswold hills and footpaths. Our restaurants and bars provide a fresh and varied menu with food served all day, please visit restaurant page to sample our menus. The hotel offers 27 en-suite rooms including executive rooms, stunning four poster room and wheelchair friendly accommodation.
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Double en suite||from £69.00 to £140.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Family en suite bathroom||from £140.00 to £180.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Single with en suite bathroom||from £65.00 to £100.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Suite||from £140.00 to £180.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Twin with en suite bathroom||from £69.00 to £140.00 per room (breakfast included)|
*As a guide, prices are per room per night for hotels, guest houses, B&Bs and serviced apartments and per week for self-catering accommodation.
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
- 3 AA Stars Hotel
- AA Awards AA - 1 Rosette 2015
- Celebrity connection - The Mitford Family
- Haunted - Grey lady reported to walk outside room one.
- In town/city centre
- Non smoking establishment
- Of historic, literary or architectural interest - Built in 1600's. Former coaching house on main route London to Birmingham. Open fires, Cotswold stone, wood beams.
Children & Infants
- Accept children (Minimum age) - 0
- Facilities for children - High chairs and rest, childrens menu
Parking & Transport
- Car parking - 20 cars at rear of hotel. Free parking on street outside.
- Additional meal details - All
- Cater for vegetarians
- Room service
- Serve breakfast
- Serve evening meal
- Serve lunch
- Delta accepted
- Maestro accepted
- MasterCard accepted
- Solo accepted
- Sterling Travellers Cheques accepted
- Visa accepted
Room / Unit Features
- CD Player in all bedrooms
- Colour television in all bedrooms
- Ground floor bedrooms available
- Hairdryer in all bedrooms
- Modem point in all bedrooms
- Non smoking rooms available
- Radio in all bedrooms
- Tea & coffee making facilities in all bedrooms
- Telephone in all bedrooms
- 24 hr return laundry service
- Available for wedding receptions - 60 seater wedding suite 120 including marquee
- Central heating throughout
- Conference facilities
- Event venue
- Garden/patio for guests' use
- Ironing facilities
- Public telephone
- Real log/coal fires
- Separate guests' lounge
- Special provisions for cyclists - Bike storage available
- Special provisions for walkers
|Opening (1 Jan 2017 - 31 Dec 2017)|
Map & Directions
From M4 - M40
The Redesdale Arms stands on the A429 (high street) beside the Prominent Redesdale Hall.
Junction 17 of the M4 (South). Junction 15 of the M40 (North).
Public Transport Directions
Left out of Station onto High St then turn left hotel 1/2 mile on the right.