Experience the outstanding Cotswold natural beauty by staying at one of the region’s most iconic venues, The Royal Agricultural University.
Our en-suite double, twin and single rooms offer all the comforts of home, many with lovely views of the University grounds, and you'll be served a hearty breakfast. We can also provide dinner and a packed lunch on request.
Water sports can be enjoyed at Britain's largest water park just outside Cirencester, which boasts 140 lakes and a beautiful nature reserve with 40 square miles of stunning countryside, cycle paths, bridleways and a bathing beach in the summer.
Countless events and fixtures take place in the area including the cricket and horse racing festivals in Cheltenham; rugby in Bath; the Royal International Air Tattoo at RAF Fairford and the Badminton Horse Trials. There are three golf courses nearby and the University has its own tennis and squash courts and gym on campus.
For those wishing to discover the area on foot, the Cotswold Way features over 100 miles of the finest English countryside, whilst the Royal Forest of Dean is one of the country's few remaining ancient woodlands.
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Single (En-Suite)||£45.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Double (En-Suite)||£80.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Twin (En-Suite)||£75.00 per room (breakfast included)|
*As a guide, prices are per room per night for hotels, guest houses, B&Bs and serviced apartments and per week for self-catering accommodation.
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
- 3 Visit England Stars Campus
- Celebrity connection - Patron is Prince Charles
- Film or TV location - Used in filming of Poldark
- In countryside - Located on the edge of Cirencester in 25 acres of private grounds
- In town/city centre - A short walk from Cirencester town centre
- Non smoking establishment
- Of historic, literary or architectural interest - Home to the famous Orwin picture collection
Children & Infants
- Accept children (Minimum age) - - any age
- Facilities for children - Outdoor grounds to explore
Parking & Transport
- Car parking
- Arrangements for riding/pony trekking
- Other sporting facilities - - a variety of indoor and outdoor sporting facilities
- Tennis court
- Additional meal details - - packed lunches on request.
- Bar - - located in the historic Tithe Barn
- Cater for vegetarians
- Serve breakfast
- Serve evening meal - Pre booking required
- Serve lunch - Pre booking required
- MasterCard accepted
- Visa accepted
Room / Unit Features
- Colour television in all bedrooms
- Hairdryer in all bedrooms
- Modem point in all bedrooms
- Radio in all bedrooms
- Tea & coffee making facilities in all bedrooms
- Accept coach parties - - free accommodation for coach driver
- Available for wedding receptions - - own chapel for hire
- Business facilities (eg. Fax/ modem)
- Cater for groups
- Conference facilities - - conference and meeting facilities from 10 - 250 people
- Event venue
- Garden/patio for guests' use
- Ironing facilities
- Licenced for civil marriages
- Night porter
- Public telephone
- Aim to attract conferences and business meetings
- Special provisions for cyclists - - lockable bike cages
- Special provisions for walkers - - can arrange pick up and drop off within local area
|Opening (1 Jan 2017 - 31 Dec 2017)|
* Closed Christmas and New Year