Cotswold Gardens are Holiday-Budget Friendly
Cotswold gardens are quintessential to your sightseeing itinerary. Visitors can bask in the perfumed loveliness for only a few pence—or free of charge. Whether you want to spend your day at various Cotswolds gardens or are interested in a peaceful side-trip in your busy day, seeing Cotswold gardens within a reasonable budget is certainly possible.
With a little guidance and some “inside” information, you can experience the majesty of Cotswold gardens for less. Here are a few you should definitely explore:
• Cheltenham offers miles of colourful gardens and tree lined streets
• The Cotswold Way is an ideal national walking trail that lets you soak in the beauty of nature
• The Cotswold Farm Park is a working farm allowing contact with farm animals —the perfect place for children, and for taking a picnic
• Birdland Park and Gardens in Bourton on the Water is a great way to go bird watching. Over 500 birds flock to these gardens
Delight family or friends by surprising your group with a picnic amongst the flowers. The Cotswolds is known for being one of the best picnic spots in England. The wide variety of food offered at Cotswold farmer’s markets makes it easy to plan a fun and affordable afternoon in one of our Cotswolds gardens. Visiting Cotswold gardens doesn’t have to make your holiday an expensive affair. Follow us on Twitter or become a Facebook fan for more money-saving ideas.
Cotswold gardens are a major attraction and many visitors prefer lodging with a Cotswold garden view. From charming bed and breakfast (B&B) and stately hotels to camping amongst the flowers, travelers have an endless array of accommodation options:
• Cotswold garden view hotels are available in both North and South Cotswold
• Cotswold B&B offer both garden views and easy access to town
• Cotswold farm accommodations allow visitors to become one with nature, with packages available year-round
• Cotswold camping is a wonderful way to settle in near the gardens
Enhance your stay in the Cotswold area with accommodation adjacent to one of our lush Cotswolds gardens. To learn more about Cotswold gardens or how to reserve accommodation, contact your local Cotswolds Tourism Information Centre.