Cotswolds Hotels Offer Family-Friendly Charm
Cotswolds hotels have the ideal accommodation for families with children of all ages. From children’s DVDs to playful games and activities, Cotswolds hotels aim to please even the most discerning young guest.
Geared to meet a range of holiday budgets, family-friendly Cotswolds hotels provide amenities such as crib and rollaway bed service, along with easy access to local attractions.
In fact some hotels provide food or bottle warming service, high chairs and even special meal times for children:
• Three Ways House is the home of the Pudding Club where pudding-themed rooms are available
• Dumbleton Hall is the perfect resort hotel to appreciate nature and explore the gardens
• Holiday Inn Gloucester-Cheltenham is a great base for families and children—reasonable rates and easy access to shops and attractions
Many family-friendly hotels can also assist you with planning outings and meals with children. Ask your concierge for more information or contact us for assistance.
Your family-friendly Cotswolds hotels may also hold the key to complete relaxation! After a day outdoors with the family, relax in luxury at one of the Cotswolds spa hotels. Even if your current accommodation does not include a spa, Cotswolds spa hotels are typically open to non-guests, providing you with the opportunity to relax.
Here are a few Cotswolds hotels that offer spas for mums and dads and also something for the kids:
• Bowden Hall—Ramada Gloucester provides both spa facilities and indoor game rooms
• Thistle Hotel Cheltenham has it all—pool, sauna, steam room, gym, health and beauty salon
The perfect holiday becomes a reality at Cotswolds hotels. Bring the entire family for a fun-filled, relaxing adventure in the English countryside. Also, don’t miss Cotswolds hotels’ special offers. Seasonal and group travel packages are available.
For more information about special deals for Cotswolds hotels contact your local Cotswolds Tourism Information Centre.