Saint David's Church began as a chapel of ease for Bourton-on-the-Hill. The early history of the church in Moreton is not clear, but there is a tradition that it was rebuilt and reconsecrated in the middle of the 16th century. The nave was enlarged in 1790, most of the church was rebuilt in 1858 and the tower was replaced in 1860. The chancel and south aisle were enlarged in 1892 and the east end of the south aisle has been used as a chapel since 1927. More recently the pews have been removed and more comfortable seating added.
- Open all year
|2017 (1 Jan 2017 - 31 Dec 2017)|