Bed and Breakfast located close to Broadway Village centre within easy walking distance for shops and evening dining.
Apple Tree Bed and Breakfast has onsite car parking and free WiFi. Comfortable double / twin / king size rooms all with ensuite and a single room with private facilities.
A bright and airy breakfast room with a good choice of menu items gives a good start to the day. A guest lounge and large garden gives places to relax in the evening or take a stroll. A warm welcome awaits at Apple Tree B&B.
All rooms contain tea/coffee making facilities, hairdryer, blackout curtains, heated towel rail, reading material and welcome folder. Bath sheets are provided as standard in each person's towelling.
Walking parties are welcome.
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Double (En-Suite)||from £94.00 to £115.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Also available as:|
|Double (En-Suite) single occupancy||from £84.00 to £105.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|King size (En-Suite)||from £104.00 to £134.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Single - private bathroom||from £64.00 to £76.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Twin (En-Suite)||from £94.00 to £115.00 per room (breakfast included)|
*Discounts available based on length of stay when booked direct.
- Regional and Miscellaneous WTTC Safe Travels 2021
- Free Wi-Fi available
- Picinic Area - The garden is available for guests to use (guests only).
- Cater for vegetarians - Vegetarians welcome, and vegan too.
- Local Produce English Breakfast
- Serve breakfast - Breakfast included in tariff. Breakfast includes cereals / fruit / fruit juice to start, followed by full cooked English breakfast. Other options include fish options, lighter options and vegetarian options. Gluten free / dairy free available (please confirm when you make a booking).
Children & Infants
- Accept children (Minimum age) - Children welcome from age 14 years.
- Hand sanitizer available to visitors & staff
- Online booking possible - https://www.appletreebroadway.co.uk/bookonline
- Broadband Internet Access
- Central heating throughout
- Countryside Location - Located in the Cotswolds Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, now called the Cotswolds National Landscape.
- Free car parking - 1 car parking space available per room booked.
- Garden/patio for guests' use
- Independent Business
- Ironing facilities - Iron and ironing board available on request.
- Maximum group size - For groups of 3 rooms / 6 people or more, please contact us for Group Terms and Conditions.
- On-site parking or valet parking - 1 car per room booked, available on first come-first served basis.
- Separate guests' lounge
- Wireless Broadband Internet Access
- In countryside - Located in the Cotswolds Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, now called the Cotswolds National Landscape, and close to the village of Broadway (approx 400 metres from village green)
- Non smoking establishment
- Travelling Through - We come under the West Midlands so yes, we are in the middle!. If you are travelling through, stop a couple of nights to make the journey part of your holiday.
- Village Location - Located in the village of Broadway, the Jewel of the Cotswolds.
Parking & Transport
- Car parking - 1 car per room booked, available on first come-first served basis.
- On site parking - 1 car per room booked, available on first come-first served basis.
- All major credit cards accepted
- American Express accepted
- MasterCard accepted
- Visa accepted
Room / Unit Features
- Central Heating
- Electric shaver point
- Free Wi-Fi
- Hairdryer in all bedrooms
- Non smoking rooms available - This accommodation is a non-smoking establishment. Smoking is only permitted outside.
- Non smoking rooms available - Whole property non-smoking.
- Tea & coffee making facilities in all bedrooms
- WiFi - And its Free
- Special provisions for cyclists - Storage facilities for bicycles available.
- Special provisions for walkers - Drying facilities - we are happy to assist with wet coats etc.
Travel & Trade
- Wi-fi available - And its Free!
|2022-Opening (14 Jan 2022 - 13 Jan 2023)|
We are located at the Broadway village end of Station Road, near the junction with the Cheltenham Road. We are approximately 400 metres from the village green. We are located halfway between Broadway station for Gloucestershire Warwickshire Steam Railway and the village.
Public Transport Directions
Train - the best stations are at Moreton-in-Marsh and Evesham where you can get either a bus or taxi to continue your journey. The bus stops close to our B&B; please check bus timetables before starting your journey as we have a rural service. For a list of local taxi companies, please contact us. Taxis should be pre-booked.