Perched on the edge of the tranquil Stow-on-the-Wold, is our rustic yet stylish country pub.
Picture low beams, roaring fires and flagstone floors, creating a magical escape from the hustle and bustle of everyday life.
Sit back and unwind during a countryside getaway over a pint of cask ale whilst tucking into something from our seasonally curated menu.
It doesn’t get much better than an escape to the Cotswolds, so why not stay the night in one of our stylish bedrooms, and take full advantage of our idyllic location amongst the many traditional English villages?
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Boutique double ensuite||from £105.00 to £179.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Superior double ensuite||from £159.00 to £179.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Tiny double ensuite||from £99.00 to £159.00 per room (breakfast included)|
*As a guide, prices are per room per night for hotels, guest houses, B&Bs and serviced apartments and per week for self-catering accommodation.
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
- Serve evening meal
Children & Infants
- Advance booking essential
- Deep cleaning between visitors
- Meal times must be booked
- Open now
- Outside seating
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Pets welcome during COVID-19 restrictions
- Room service available during COVID-19 restrictions
- Accept coach parties
- Available for wedding receptions
- Conference facilities
- Garden/patio for guests' use
- Pets accepted - Additional charge applies
- Real log/coal fires
- Wireless Broadband Internet Access
- Village Location
Parking & Transport
- Off site parking
- On site parking
- All major credit cards accepted
Travel & Trade
- Group discounts available
|Open New Year|
|Season (1 Jan 2022 - 31 Dec 2022)|