This accommodation does not have any available rooms
A beautiful Cotswold stone cottage in the heart of Broadway Village.
Bumble Bee Cottage has been furnished to the highest standard with a contemporary yet cosy feel throughout and lovely private garden. A perfect retreat for two; on the first floor Bumble Bee boasts a sumptuous super-king size bed (which can also be twinned for 2 single beds) and luxurious bathroom with roll-top bath, Molton Brown toiletries, bathrobes and slippers.
Downstairs, relax in the comfortable lounge with fuel stove and enjoy the stylish kitchen diner, along with the extra practicalities that a utility area and downstairs cloakroom provide.
Bumble Bee Cottage rental includes…
- a welcome basket with bread, milk and eggs
- one designated parking space on a private drive outside the cottage
- free WiFi with fibre broadband
- Freeview television
- fluffy towels, cotton linen and luxury toiletries
- iron and ironing board
- a Weber Kettle BBQ
- dishwasher and washing machine
- bookable online/credit cards accepted
- for stays of 7 nights a complimentary light service will be carried out with a change of linen and towels. Additional services and change of linen and towels can be pre-arranged for a small charge.
- two well behaved dogs are welcome to stay in Bumble Bee Cottage for a small paw-print charge of £30 per dog per stay.
Bumble Bee Cottage has been rated by Visit Britain as 5 Star with Gold Award.Sitting proud on the edge of Broadway village green, Manderley is a luxury 2 bedroom holiday home with a prime location.
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Bumble Bee Cottage|
*As a guide, prices are per room per night for hotels, guest houses, B&Bs and serviced apartments and per week for self-catering accommodation.
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
- 4 Visit England Stars Self Catering
- Visit England Gold 2019
- Free Wi-Fi available
Children & Infants
- Accept children (Minimum age)
- Accept children all ages
- Cot - Available on request
- Highchair - Available on request
- Electricity inc in rate
- Exclusive Use
- Family Friendly
- Free car parking
- Garden/patio for guests' use
- Ironing Facilities
- Linen provided
- Pets accepted
- Pets accepted by arrangement
- Short breaks available
- Wireless Broadband Internet Access
- In countryside
- In town/city centre
- Non smoking establishment
- Village Location
Parking & Transport
- Car parking - one small space, additional parking at The Broadway Hotel
- All major credit cards accepted
Room / Unit Features
- Free View TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- iPod Dock
- Ironing Facilities
- Towels Available
- Washing Machine
Travel & Trade
- Wi-fi available
|Open New Year|
|Opening (1 Jan 2021 - 31 Dec 2021)|