Calcot & Spa
Tel: 01666 890391
AboutA charming English farmhouse, elegantly converted into a stylish hotel offering 35 beautifully and individually furnished bedrooms and suites, located in the main hotel and within cleverly converted barns and cottages.
Perfect for exploring the Cotswolds and the City of Bath. Long renowned for the excellence of it's restaurant - 'The Conservatory Restaurant', and the hotel also offers less formal dining in the Gumstool Inn.
Enjoy the luxury of Calcot Spa, offering 16m indoor pool, a full range of beauty treatments and massages, sauna, steam room, relaxation areas, fitness studio, gymnasium, and an invigorating outdoor hot tub located by a blazing log fire.
Calcot Manor has been awarded the Conde Nast Johansens ‘Family Hotel of the Year 2009’.
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Double en-suite||£284.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Family en-suite||£339.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Twin en-suite||£284.00 per room (breakfast included)|
*.Room prices are from.
- 4 AA Red Stars
- 4 Visit England Stars
- AA Awards AA - 2 Rosettes 2018
Children & Infants
- Accept children all ages
- Facilities for children - Baby listening, Playzone
- Conference facilities
- Garden/patio for guests' use
- Real log/coal fires
- Access to golf course
- Cycle hire
- Health/Fitness/ Beauty Facilities
- Swimming pool - indoor and outdoor
- Tennis court
Parking & Transport
- Car parking
- All major credit cards accepted
Room / Unit Features
- Four poster beds available
- Ground Floor Bedrooms Available
- Hairdryer in all bedrooms
- Tea & coffee making facilities in all bedrooms
|Open New Year|
|2023 - Opening (1 Jan 2023 - 31 Dec 2023)|
Tripadvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good234