The Farm Park campsite offers a wide variety of options for holidaymakers; grass and hardstanding pitches, glamping tents, camping pods and (NEW for 2020) our 6 luxury lodges.
We have over 60 pitches available, ranging from grass to premium pitches with electric, water and grey water wastage.
The heated shower block frequently receives compliments on its cleanliness and the Welcome Lodge is a homely arrival and information point for all guests. Our 2-mile Wildlife Walk also begins on the doorstep.
The Farm Park's visitor centre, The Ox Shed, is a 2 minute stroll away and offers delicious homemade cakes, drool-worthy full English breakfasts, light lunches, snacks and evening meals. The bar remains open to campers in the evenings until 9pm.
Farm Park admission is included in the price of your stay and you will have access to the Park from the day of your arrival until the day you leave.
Room/unit type: 6 luxury lodges (self catering accommodation)
Tariff: from £180 per night. Lodges can accommodate up to 6 people, plus 1 infant.
Room/unit type: 6 glamping tents
Tariff: from £65 per night for 2 adults. Glamping tents can accommodate up to 2 adults and 2 children.
Room/unit type: 3 camping pods
Tariff: from £50 per night for 2 adults. Camping pods can accommodate up to 4 people, with small double size bunk style beds (bring your own bedding).
Room/unit type: 24 standard grass pitches, 17 grass pitches with electric and 25 premium pitches (half hard standing, half grass, perfect for caravans or motorhomes. Each pitch has electric, water and grey water wastage)
Tariff: From £17 per pitch, per night. Includes 2 adults as standard.
Shower and toilet block with accessible / family shower room available in both ladies and gents
Chemical toilet disposal and waste water disposal available
On-site shop, selling essentials
Café on-site at the Cotswold Farm Park next door
Children and Infants
Family-friendly site, children of all ages welcome
Baby changing (with built-under baby bath)
Parking and Transport
Free on-site parking
Wildlife Walk (1 mile or 2 mile)
Cotswold Farm Park camping passes included in the price of your stay
COVID-19 update: We have put new measures in place to ensure your money is safe should lockdown restrictions be reintroduced. Our Book with Confidence policy gives you peace of mind that your money and bookings are safe.
• A reduced deposit of just 25% to secure your booking
• Complete flexibility to move bookings for up to 18 months ahead in the event of new restrictions
• The balance will not be due now until 14 days before your holiday, in case of late changes to Coronavirus guidance
• For stays this year, we will give you a full refund if you cancel 14 days before your date of arrival
• Please note: For stays in 2021, when we expect all lockdown measures to have been removed, we will continue to follow our low deposit and late balance payment policy. However, we will not be able to offer refunds on booking cancellations.
Please book online via www.cotswoldfarmpark.co.uk.
- Visit Britain We're Good to Go 2021
- Regional and Miscellaneous WTTC Safe Travels 2021
- Guide Dogs Permitted
- Parking Areas for Disabled Visitors
- Ramp/Level Access
- Toilets for Disabled Visitors
- Picnic Site
Children & Infants
- Accept children all ages
- Facilities for children
Parking & Transport
- On site parking
- All major credit cards accepted
|Main season (15 Mar 2022 - 31 Oct 2022)|
|Monday - Sunday||10:30||- 17:00*|
* .Dates and times marked with a '*' are provisional and may be subject to change
Nearest major road is M5. Take jct 9 then onto the B4077 Stow-on-the-Wold road. Through Ford and then turn right at the Farm Park sign on the crossroads with the Broadway to Bourton on the Water road. Farm Park on right about 1.25 miles.