English Holiday Cruises provide unique cruise holidays in the Cotswolds Severn Vale aboard their 4-Star Hotel Boat the Edward Elgar.
Enjoy glorious views, discover destinations steeped in history and join fascinating guided tours.
Eleven comfortable cabins have twin beds, en-suite facilities and air-conditioning. The food is traditional English, served with flair and more than 97% of passengers say they would recommend these holidays to their friends, so why journey to the Rhine?
Prices include full board accommodation, wine with dinner, free tea/coffee all day, guided tours at every destination, live entertainment on one night, free WiFi and more.
The 2019 cruise schedule for bookings has just been released and, as they tend to sell out every year, you'll need to act fast to be sure of getting your choice of dates. 2018 prices apply for all 2019 cruises but they will go up so book now to benefit from the reduced rate.
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Twin en-suite||£300.00 per room per night, half board|
*Prices range from £275pp for the 3-day/2-night 'Unique Weekend Break' up to £1,350pp for the 7-day/6-night 'Severn Wonders' cruise. All cruises include 3 meals/day, guided tours at every destination, free tea/coffee all day, a welcome drink and free wine, beer or soft drinks at Lunch and dinner, live entertainment one night and free WiFi. One special 'lo-premium' single occupancy is available on every cruise. Go on-line to www.englishholidaycruises.co.uk or call 01452-410411 for more information
- 4 Visit England Stars
- Air conditioning in all bedrooms
- Free Wi-Fi available
- Maximum group size
- Within 1 Mile of a Train Station
- Additional meal details - There's a set menu but all special meal requirements can be accommodated with advance notice
- Cater for vegetarians
- Serve breakfast
- Serve evening meal
- Serve lunch
Children & Infants
- Adult Only
- Accept coach parties - Exclusive coach parties secure discounts and FAM trips
- Air-conditioning throughout
- Broadband Internet Access
- Central heating throughout
- City Centre Location
- Countryside Location
- Exclusive Use
- Licenced for alcohol
- Regular evening entertainment
- Air con in bedrooms
- Air con in public areas
- Breakfast Included
- Free Wi-Fi
- In countryside - We sail through the glorious countryside of the Cotswolds Severn Vale with views to the Severn estuary, Forest of Dean, Cotswolds escarpment and Malvern Hills
- In town / city centre
- In town/city centre - Our home mooring is in the historic docks of Gloucester
- Of historic, literary or architectural interest - We visit historic towns along the River Severn, including Upton, Worcester (for the Cathedral), Bewdley (for the Severn Valley Railway), Tewkesbury (for the Abbey), and along the Gloucester-Sharpness Canal, including Frampton (for Berkeley Castle), Purton (Barge Graveyard) and Slimbridge (Wetlands Centre).
- Parking (Chargeable)
Parking & Transport
- Car parking - Secure car parking is available nearby for the duration of your cruise holiday, for a small fee
- Accept Bank Transfers, Internet Payment or SWIFT/IBAN
- All major credit cards accepted
- Cash & Cheque accepted
- Delta accepted
- Maestro accepted
- MasterCard accepted
- Special group rates
- Visa accepted
Room / Unit Features
- Central Heating
- Hairdryer in all bedrooms
- Non smoking rooms available - All indoor areas are non-smoking
- Special provisions for lone female travellers
Travel & Trade
- Commission/net rates apply
- Group discounts available
- Min group size numeric qualifier - Groups may book the entire vessel at special 'charter' rates. Also, small groups of up to 14 people are accepted on regular 'retail' sailings.
- Wi-fi available
|2019 (1 Jan 2019 - 31 Dec 2019)|
* Cruise holidays run from 1st April to 31st October. There is a variety of cruise routes and holidays, ranging from a 3-day 'Unique Weekend' cruise up to a 7-day 'Severn Wonders' cruise which sails the entire length of the Severn Navigation.
The Edward Elgar's home mooring is in Gloucester's Historic Docks at postcode GL12LG, This is easily accessible by car and public transport. There is a secure car-park nearby.