We've fifteen stylish apartments to rent so why not make Five Valleys Aparthotel your home from home for a night, a week or a month. It's flexible living in the heart of the Cotswolds.
Covid-19 update: As we are 15 self-catering apartments with no reception desk, communal lunge or bar we have made minimal changes as our guests share very few spaces, some corridors and stairs. It's this limited contact that has meant we've been able to stay open throughout and clearly being able to feed yourselves rather than eating out (or at in-house restaurants or pubs) has been a significant benefit.
We've free on site parking and wifi. Towels, linen, soaps and shampoo as well as basic breakfast are provided, there is even a dishwasher. You don't have to tidy up before you leave, just shut the door and walk away. The bike store is available by arrangement.
We're in the fascinating town of Stroud which sits in the Five Valleys, it's a pretty area with lots to see and do. The Slad Valley, made famous in Cider with Rosie by Laurie Lee, is an easy walk, and the Painswick Valley and village, with the Rococo Gardens and beautiful church, is a classic Cotswold delight.
The Cotswold Way is nearby, but you can take an easier walk up the canal to the Stroud Brewery Tap for a pizza lunch and a beer brewed on site, wonderful.
Five Valleys Aparthotel is ideal if you're travelling on your own, as a couple, a group or for special events like weddings or parties. We take dogs too in five of the apartments, please ask when you want to make a booking.
Our apartments are all equipped with the same kitchens and style of decoration and feel. The main difference between the grades is the floor area.
Each has a kitchen and comfortable open plan living - cook for yourself or order a takeway, but you could also go out to the many pubs and restaurants in town or the surrrounding villages.
Build your own micro adventure: Try something new with an art class, a half-day guided walk with photographic course, an all-day spa, theatre or live music.
We aim to price our selves at around the going rate for a hotel or B&B room in the Stroud area, but on average we're probably the second cheapest in town, and you get all the extra space with the freedom that self-catering offers.
We are the alternative to a traditional letting bedroom with no minimum stay and if you're looking more long term then do get in touch.
- Accessible to Wheelchair Users - We have one Apartment set up for wheelchair use, and we've had happy wheelchair customers too.
Children & Infants
- Accept children (Minimum age) - Max age of seven in the same room as parents
- 24-hour minimum vacancy between guests
- Advance booking essential
- Contactless check-in
- Contactless payment only
- COVID-19 refund and cancellation policy in place
- Deep cleaning between visitors
- Open now
- Pets welcome during COVID-19 restrictions
- Dogs Accepted
- Pets accepted by arrangement - Additional charge
- Accessible Rooms - We have 6 ground floor apartments, 5 have the choice of twin or super king double beds, just let us know what you're after and we'll see what we can do.
- Family - We are not perfect for kids, but we can add a futon in a bedroom for kids of say 7 and under, we have a cot (only one) and we can link apartments to make larger flats (we have 4), so just let us know what you need and we'll help if we can. Of course with catering facilities of your own it's a great place to have a family stay away (and you don't have to eat out all the time and there's no rush for breakfast in the morning).
- Green - We're doing our best with a new central heating system, rainwater capture due (for flushing loos and outside water), eco friendly soap and shower products, and recycling bins in each apartment. It's low voltage lighting and sensor operated lights in the shared areas too.
- Groups Welcomed - We are delighted to welcome groups, we recently let 12 apartments to a group of cyclists up from Bath. Please email for a quote on firstname.lastname@example.org
- In town/city centre - Stroud centre is 15 minutes amble along the canal, though you can walk along the road too if you prefer.
- Romantic - We're told by guests that they definitely find the Aparthotel romantic. Apt 14, on the second floor (no lift I'm afraid) is particularly nice with view to the Cotswold Edge. It's not ideal if you're very tall (say 6 foot 2 +) but otherwise it's lovely.
- Weekend breaks - We are running both Summer and Winter Weekend special offers, and discounts for stays of 7 nights and more. Check out our web site https://www.5va.co.uk
Parking & Transport
- On site parking - Free on site parking
Room / Unit Features
Travel & Trade
- Group discounts available
|Open New Year|
|Season (1 Jan 2020 - 31 Dec 2021)|
* Book up until 10pm, open 24hrs for guests
We are easy to find on Cainscross Road, in Stroud, only a short walk from the centre and the railway and bus stations. It's easy to get here on GWR trains from London
Public Transport Directions
By car, bus or train, it's easy to get here. For directions visit our web site www.5va.co.uk and click "getting here" or use this link... https://5va.co.uk/#map