Greyhound Barn is a delightful eight bedroomed, detached, Grade II listed former hop brewery, in the lovely village of Barnsley.
Just four miles from the ancient Roman town of Cirencester and in an Area of Outstanding Nautral Beauty, part of the building dates back to the 15th century.
This charming, pet-friendly Cotswold holiday home boasts attractive, comfortable accommodation perfect for a get-together with family and friends in a stunning part of the country.
It is suitable for small retreats, conferences or group bonding sessions.
The ground floor is wheelchair accessible with 2 wet rooms and a hot tub is available to hire if booked in advance.
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Greyhound Barn||from £1,250.00 to £3,050.00 per unit per week|
*Greyhound Barn has 8 bedrooms and sleeps a maximum of 16 guests.
Children & Infants
- Accept children all ages
- Garden/patio for guests' use
- Pets accepted
- Wireless Broadband Internet Access
Parking & Transport
- Off site parking - Further parking available opposite Greyhound Barn.
- On site parking - Room for 5 cars. No charge for parking.
- All major credit cards accepted - Cards over phone, Cheque, BACS
Room / Unit Features
|Season (1 Jan 2021 - 31 Dec 2021)|