Guiting Guest House
Tel: +44 01451 850470
Guiting Power is a quintessential, beautiful and peaceful Cotswold village.
It is situated a few steps from the village shop, post office, the church and two excellent pubs and surrounded by the stunning countryside of the North Cotswolds and is well placed for exploring the wider Cotswolds.
The house is a 16th Century Cotswold-stone farmhouse. Enjoy log fires in winter, summer in the garden and comfortable rooms as well as a friendly, peaceful atmosphere.
Lots of walks from our garden gate make Guiting Guest House ideal for exploring the Cotswolds, Blenheim, Stratford and Oxford. Open all-year.
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Double (En-Suite)||from £95.00 to £150.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Twin (En-Suite)||from £95.00 to £150.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|King (En-Suite)||from £95.00 to £150.00 per room (breakfast included)|
*As a guide, prices are per room per night for hotels, guest houses, B&Bs and serviced apartments and per week for self-catering accommodation.
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
- 4 AA Gold Stars
- Regional and Miscellaneous WTTC Safe Travels 2021
- Cater for vegetarians
- Local Produce English Breakfast
- Serve breakfast
Children & Infants
- Accept children (Minimum age) - We do not accept children under 15.
- Open now
- Central heating throughout
- Free car parking
- Garden/patio for guests' use
- Open All Year
- Real log/coal fires
- Separate guests' lounge
- Wireless Broadband Internet Access
- Film or TV location - Used as film location
- In countryside
- Non smoking establishment
- Of historic, literary or architectural interest - 16th Century building
- Village Location
Parking & Transport
- Off site parking
- All major credit cards accepted
- MasterCard accepted
- Visa accepted
Room / Unit Features
- Colour television in all bedrooms
- Electric shaver point
- Four poster beds available
- Free View TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Ground Floor Bedrooms Available
- Hairdryer in all bedrooms
- Non smoking rooms available
- Radio in all bedrooms
- Tea & coffee making facilities in all bedrooms
- Special provisions for cyclists
- Special provisions for lone female travellers
- Special provisions for walkers
Travel & Trade
- Wi-fi available
|Open New Year|
|Opening (1 Jan 2023 - 31 Dec 2023)|
* Closed at Christmas
See our website for full details from all directions.