Hammonds Farm is a luxury country Bed & Breakfast with sweeping views over the beautiful Stroud valleys.
Covid-19 update: Guests will find a reduction in facilities in the room, for example soft furnishings, room tidies and extras such as cork scre and wine glasses etc.
Freshly baked biscuits on arrival. Located near the lively Cotswold market town of Stroud, Hammonds Farm is nestled in 100 acres of grassy farmland, resident to a large herd of alpacas, small flock Zwartbles sheep and the four much-loved horses Betty and her foal Waffle, Bamba and Pancake.
Our bedrooms are spacious, with gorgeous super king beds and have the most stunning dual aspect views of rolling green valleys. Ensuite shower rooms with floor to ceiling marble tiles, a large rainfall shower head (as well as traditional hand held option), superb LED lit mirror with built in de-mister, lovely underfloor heating and quality, locally made, complimentary toiletries.
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Double (En-Suite)||£126.00 per room (breakfast included)|
*As a guide, prices are per room per night for hotels, guest houses, B&Bs and serviced apartments and per week for self-catering accommodation.
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
- Visit Britain We're Good to Go 2021
- Regional and Miscellaneous WTTC Safe Travels 2021
Children & Infants
- Accept children (Minimum age) - 12
- Advance booking essential
- Contactless payment only
- COVID-19 refund and cancellation policy in place
- Deep cleaning between visitors
- Face masks required for staff in public areas
- Meal times must be booked
- Online booking only
- Garden/patio for guests' use
- Real log/coal fires
- In countryside
Parking & Transport
- On site parking
- All major credit cards accepted
Room / Unit Features
- Colour television in all bedrooms
- Hairdryer in all bedrooms
- Tea & coffee making facilities in all bedrooms
Travel & Trade
- Packed lunches available
- Wi-fi available
|Open New Year|
|2021 (1 Jan 2021 - 31 Dec 2021)|