Home Farm Cottage is perfect for families, couples and groups with its beautifully designed rooms, that come fully equipped with everything you could need for a perfect stay.
First and foremost – you’re going to eat well! Whether self-catering from your hamper (which will be waiting for you on arrival), choosing to dine at The Potager restaurant at Barnsley House or enjoying a home-made pie or beer-battered fish and chips at The Village Pub, you’re in for a treat!
Special occasion? The Barnsley House chefs can create a bespoke menu that can be delivered to the Home Farm kitchen or served at the dining table; just let the team know at the time of booking, so every detail can be organised.
So, whether you are looking for a secluded bolt hole as newlyweds, a private venue for a special occasion or somewhere where the whole family can come together, then Home Farm Cottage has it all.
- three-bedroomed cottage sleeping six
- spacious master bedroom with an expansive en-suite bathroom and roll top bath
- double or twin bed options
- two downstairs lounge rooms
- separate dining room
- lovely Cotswold kitchen
- toys, games and PlayStations
- televisions and DVDs and a selection of movies
- ironing board and iron
- bedding, towels and bathrobes
- secluded garden with BBQ area, loungers and swing
- babysitters organised from Barnsley House if required
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Home Farm Cottage||£559.00 per unit per night|
*Sleeps a maximum of 6 people. Prices from £559 per night
Children & Infants
- Accept children all ages
- Facilities for children - toys, games & PlayStations, swing in the garden. Babysitters can be arranged if required.
- Family Friendly
- Garden/patio for guests' use
- Linen provided
- Pets accepted by arrangement - small additional charge
- Village Location
- All major credit cards accepted
Room / Unit Features
- Colour TV
- DVD Player - selection of DVDs
- Free Wi-Fi
- Ironing Facilities
|2023 - Opening (1 Jan 2023 - 31 Dec 2023)|