Sitting proud on the edge of Broadway village green, Manderley is a luxury 2 bedroom holiday home with a prime location.
Completed in December 2016, the property boasts 2 en suite bedrooms and an open plan ground floor which encompasses the kitchen, dining area and sitting room with a contemporary yet cosy Cotswold feel.
Looking out onto the village green, the ground floor living space offers a well-equipped kitchen and dining area, utility room and cloakroom in addition to a cosy and stylish area for relaxation with fuel effect stove.
On the first floor: Bedroom 1 has a king sized bed with a luxurious en-suite shower room. Bedroom 2 can be twin-bedded or king size double-bedded room and has an en-suite bathroom with roll-top bath and walk-in shower. Both bedrooms are well furnished with good quality bedding, towels, robes, slippers and Molton Brown toiletries.
Private parking for 2 cars sits adjacent to Manderley’s private courtyard garden. Complimentary WiFi is also offered.
Manderley rental includes…
- a welcome basket with bread, milk and eggs
- two small parking spaces on a private drive adjacent to the house
- free WiFi with fibre broadband
- Smart TV with complimentary usage of Netflix
- fluffy towels, cotton linen and luxury toiletries
- iron and ironing board
- dishwasher, washing machine and deep freeze
- bookable online
- credit cards accepted
- for stays of 7 nights a complimentary light service will be carried out with a change of linen and towels.Additional services and change of linen and towels can be pre-arranged for a small charge
- two well behaved dogs are welcome to stay in Manderley for a small paw-print charge of £30 per dog per stay..
Manderley has been rated by Visit Britain as 5 Star with Gold Award.
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
*As a guide, prices are per room per night for hotels, guest houses, B&Bs and serviced apartments and per week for self-catering accommodation.
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
- 5 AA Stars Self Catering
- Visit England Gold 2019
Children & Infants
- Accept children all ages
- Cot - Available on request
- Highchair - Available on request
- Free car parking
- Garden/patio for guests' use
- Ironing Facilities
- Linen provided
- Open All Year
- Pets accepted
- Pets accepted by arrangement
- Short breaks available
- Midweek breaks
- Village Location
Parking & Transport
- Car parking
- All major credit cards accepted
Room / Unit Features
- Free View TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- iPod Dock
- Ironing Facilities
- Oven / Cooker
- TV in all bedrooms
- Washing Machine
|Opening (1 Jan 2020 - 31 Dec 2020)|