The historic Noel Arms Hotel is located in the ancient market town of Chipping Campden. Follow the footsteps of Charles II who rested here after his defeat by Cromwell at the battle of Worcester. The fine stone facade of the Noel Arms Hotel with its proud coat of arms has been part of the charm of Chipping Campden's high street for centuries. The hotel's Regency portico leads into a grand stone hall with antique furniture standing on the flagstone floors, much of it is as old as the hotel. Our sun terrace is the perfect location for lazy summer days and our log fires the perfect antidote for cold wintery evenings.
Food is traditional, prepared from only the best of local produce. The Dovers Bar menu comprises of many much-loved English dishes with the occasional international influences. This is why our Head Chef, Indunil Upatissa, has won the Great British Pub Awards for Best Curry Chef three years in a row. Our coffee shop serving you hot drinks and homemade cakes throughout the day, provides the perfect place to relax when you need a break from exploring the town!
Our 27 bedrooms combine antique with stylish and simple decoration. Each one is different including our unique 1657 Four Poster room with its magnificently carved seventeenth century bed. All rooms are en-suite and include all the right touches to ensure you have the most perfect stay.
Another little secret that adds to our guests enjoyment and relaxation is access to our sister hotels spa. The Cotswold House Hotel Spa has won numerous awards and has been described as “small but perfectly formed” It is located just a short walk through the charming Cotswolds House gardens where you will find the space to unwind and really let the rest of the world slip away.
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Double en suite||£115.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Four Poster Rooms||£135.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Twin||£115.00 per room (breakfast included)|
- 4 AA Stars Inn
- Room service
Children & Infants
- Accept children all ages
- Accept coach parties
- Ironing facilities
- Pets accepted by arrangement
- Real log/coal fires
- Separate guests' lounge
- Of historic, literary or architectural interest - The Noel arms has been part of the charm of Chipping Campden for Centuries. The hotel regency portilo leads into a grand stone hall hung with civil war weaponry. Charles II rested here after his Scottish army was defeated at Battle of Worcester.
- Arrangements for riding/pony trekking
- Cycle hire
Parking & Transport
- Car parking
- All major credit cards accepted
Room / Unit Features
- Four poster beds available
- Ground Floor Bedrooms Available
- Hairdryer in all bedrooms
- Tea & coffee making facilities in all bedrooms
- Special provisions for cyclists - Overnight cycle storage.
- Special provisions for lone female travellers - Rooms on upper floor offered.
- Special provisions for walkers - Start of Cotswold Way - outside the hotel.
|Open New Year|
|2023 - opening (1 Jan 2023 - 31 Dec 2023)|
From In Stratford take B4632 from Oxford (A34) to Chipping Norton then A44 to Chipping Campden.
Public Transport Directions
From Moreton-in-Marsh - 7.5 miles A44 from Moreton-in-Marsh.