Old Farm is a 300 acre mixed farm with sheep, beef, pigs, horses and arable. Home reared lamb, beef and pork is sold in the Farm Shop.
3 B&B rooms overlook the garden, all have a TV and tea/coffee making facilities, pocket sprung beds, feather and down pillows and duvets (anti-allergy bedding available too). WIFI available - no charge.
The dining room has a fridge and microwave for guest use and you are welcome to bring in your own food and drink in the evenings or try out some of the local beers and ciders available in the Farm Shop.
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Double en suite four poster bed||from £80.00 to £100.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Twin||from £85.00 to £95.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Also available as:|
|Single en suite||from £40.00 to £60.00 per room (breakfast included)|
*Prices given are based on a 2 night stay.
Discounts for stays > 2 nights or "Room Only", please ask for details
- Visit Britain We're Good to Go 2020
- Cater for vegetarians
- Local Produce English Breakfast
- Serve breakfast
Children & Infants
- Accept children (Minimum age) - no minimum age
- Accept children all ages
- Facilities for children - Cots, Highchairs
- Food/bottle warming available
- Business facilities (eg. Fax/ modem) - Phone points available and e-mail checking.
- Central heating throughout
- Countryside Location
- Family Friendly
- Free car parking
- Garden/patio for guests' use
- Ironing facilities
- Licenced for alcohol
- Open All Year
- Separate guests' lounge
- Wireless Broadband Internet Access
- Farm - Mixed
- Film or TV location - “Nigel and Adam’s Farm Kitchen” based at Old Farm plus used as location for “Father Brown”
- In countryside
- Non smoking establishment
- Of historic, literary or architectural interest
- Village Location
- Cycle hire
Parking & Transport
- Car parking
- All major credit cards accepted
- Delta accepted
- Maestro accepted
- MasterCard accepted
- Solo accepted
- Visa accepted
Room / Unit Features
- Colour television in all bedrooms
- Four poster beds available
- Free Wi-Fi
- Hairdryer in all bedrooms
- Non smoking rooms available
- Tea & coffee making facilities in all bedrooms
- Special provisions for cyclists - Can arrange for secure lock up for cycles. Packed lunches. Drying facilities.
- Special provisions for lone female travellers - Pick up from bus/train station and deliver back.
- Special provisions for walkers - Packed lunches, drying facilities
Travel & Trade
- Wi-fi available
|2015/16 (1 Dec 2019 - 31 Dec 2020)|
One mile north of Moreton-in-Marsh on A429 signposted Dorn on left 0.25 miles. Old Farm is on the left.