Built in 1797, Packers Lease Cottage offers excellent quality accommodation in a highly sought-after location with a fully enclosed back garden and off-road parking for 2 cars.
The downstairs accommodation comprises of a modern fitted kitchen and separate utility room, downstairs toilet, dining room, lounge and large hallway. Upstairs there is a bathroom, and 2 double bedrooms, complete with Egyptian Cotton bedding and towels.
The cosy lounge with wood burning effect gas stove has a smart TV with Netflix, there is fast Wi-Fi provided with good coverage around the cottage.
The rear garden is south facing and features a lawn area, patio/pergola area with BBQ and outdoor wood stove , and a furnished Summer House.
Please note, as with a lot of cottages there are some structural features such as low ceilings in 2 rooms and a non-standard wooden spiral staircase which narrows at the top.
The stair may make the cottage unsuitable for people with mobility issues
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Packers Lease Cottage||from £130.00 to £200.00 per unit per night|
*As a guide, prices are per room per night for hotels, guest houses, B&Bs and serviced apartments and per week for self-catering accommodation.
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
Children & Infants
- Accept children (Minimum age) - 12 years + due to non-standard stairs/stone floors
- Cot - Travel cot available on request but will need to bring own bedding.
- Garden/patio for guests' use
- Log Fire
- On-site parking or valet parking - For 2 cars off road in private driveway
- Pets accepted by arrangement - No charge for pets.
- Wireless Broadband Internet Access
- Health/Fitness/ Beauty Facilities - Nearby therapists in High Street (2 minute walk). Leisure centre with gym, classes and indoor pool approximately 2 miles away.
Parking & Transport
- Off site parking - Additional parking if needed on road nearby.
Room / Unit Features
|Season (1 Jan 2021 - 31 Dec 2021)|