Pearl Cottage is a delightful luxurious Victorian 3-bedroom cottage, sleeping five, set in the unspoilt village of Blockley, on a quiet road minutes from the village shop, café and pub, serving delicious home-cooked food.
Covid-19 update: Pearl Cottage will reopen to visitors on September 1st 2020.
Adding to the magic is our Norman Church (where the TV show Father Brown is filmed), bell ringing on Sundays, and a beautiful bowling green.
With glorious views of the rolling hills and fabulous walks from the front door, it’s a short drive to the busier tourist villages. Tastefully decorated in boutique-hotel style, it’s perfect for any occasion, as our numerous 5-star ratings testify.
- Visit Britain We're Good to Go 2021
- Regional and Miscellaneous WTTC Safe Travels 2021
- 24-hour minimum vacancy between guests
- Advance booking essential
- Contactless check-in
- Contactless payment only
- COVID-19 refund and cancellation policy in place
- Deep cleaning between visitors
- Online booking only
- Outside seating
|Season (1 Jan 2021 - 31 Dec 2021)|