Southlands is an extensive, detached property within a generous and mature plot towards the eastern fringes of the village.
Covid-19 update: Limited number of dining room tables for guests may result in time slots to enable social distancing to work effectively.
The house has 5 ensuite double, triple and twin bedooms, a large residents lounge and gardens with comfortable seating where guests can sit and relax.
Southlands has undergone extensive renovation over the past few years and is run by husband and wife owners who will meet you upon arrival with a friendly and warm greeting.
Cyclists and walkers are welcome as well as well-behaved dogs (for a small daily charge) and we work hard to meet everyone's individual needs.
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Double en suite bathroom||from £85.00 to £125.00 per room (breakfast included)|
*Prices for single occupancy start at £85. Large Double as a triple room costs £125 a night.
All rooms have walk-in showers and two rooms are on the ground floor for people with limited mobility.
No children under the age of 14.
- Visit Britain We're Good to Go 2020
- Additional meal details - Special diets catered for
- Cater for vegetarians
- Serve breakfast - Full English breakfast
- Serve evening meal - 3 course evening meals
- Serve lunch - As required
Children & Infants
- Accept children (Minimum age) - No children under 14.
- 24-hour minimum vacancy between guests
- Advance booking essential
- COVID-19 refund and cancellation policy in place
- Deep cleaning between visitors
- Open now
- Outside seating
- Pets welcome during COVID-19 restrictions
- Central heating throughout
- Garden/patio for guests' use
- Wireless Broadband Internet Access
- Country house
- In countryside
- Non smoking establishment
Parking & Transport
- Car parking
- Courtesy transport to airport - As available, subject to bookings
- On site parking
- All major credit cards accepted - Bank transfers also accepted
- Cash & Cheque only
- Sterling Travellers Cheques accepted
Room / Unit Features
- Colour television in all bedrooms
- Electric shaver point
- Ground Floor Bedrooms Available
- Hairdryer in all bedrooms
- Non smoking rooms available
- Tea & coffee making facilities in all bedrooms
- Pets (Proprietors) on premises
- Special provisions for cyclists
- Special provisions for walkers
|Open New Year|
|Opening (1 Jan 2020 - 31 Dec 2020)|
* Limited opening from 20th - 28th December 2020.
Turn of A429 into the village at the traffic lights. Continue ahead and at the Post Office follow the road to the left. In ¼ mile the accom. is on the left.