Peaceful, beautifully furnished rooms with their own front doors and private parking. A traditional cooked breakfast is served in the dining room of our characterful c1700 house, or rooms have fridges, tables and chairs for basket breakfasts. Beautiful summer garden with use of patio and BBQ.
Excellent walkable village pub/restaurant and variety of establishments in nearby towns and villages.
Perfectly placed for Woodstock and Blenheim (4 miles) and Oxford (10 miles - 10 minutes by train from our local station).
Situated within an easy drive of many of the famous Cotswold towns and villages and locally we have cycling and walking directly into the Cotswold Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty.
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Twin (En-Suite)||from £80.00 to £95.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|King double||from £70.00 to £85.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Super King double||from £80.00 to £95.00 per room (breakfast included)|
*As a guide, prices are per room per night for hotels, guest houses, B&Bs and serviced apartments and per week for self-catering accommodation.
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
- Within 1 Mile of a Train Station
- Garden/patio for guests' use
- In town/city centre
- Of historic, literary or architectural interest - breakfast is served in the main house, a c1700 Cotswold stone ex public house, with inglenook fireplaces and exposed beams
Room / Unit Features
- Ground Floor Bedrooms Available
- Hairdryer in all bedrooms
- Tea & coffee making facilities in all bedrooms
|2019 (1 Jan 2019 - 31 Dec 2019)|