The Bell at Selsley
Tel: 01453 753801
The accommodation prides itself on attention to detail and is furnished in a traditional welcoming style with a contemporary feeling.
We are conveniently located on the Cotswold way and welcome walkers and dogs. The Bell Inn at Selsley is a gateway to the Cotswolds. It is a perfect location from which to explore Stroud, The Saturday Farmer’s market is a must visit. Gloucester, Cirencester, Bath and Cheltenham are within driving distance. The Bell Inn is on a main bus route serving the area and is served by Stroud railway station.
Our individually designed bedrooms have rain fall showers, Bose sound systems and Nespresso machines all designed to help ensure you have a relaxing and enjoyable stay.
The little things make a difference, so we have taken care of all the details. You will enjoy a welcome tray with homemade biscuits and cookies. Also enjoy the fragrance of all-natural, handmade British bath products from Bramley and locally sourced Cotswold soap.
We also love dogs - and our four-legged guests receive their very own dog bag with treats and everything needed for an overnight stay.
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Double (En-Suite)||from £65.00 to £130.00 per room (room only)|
*Breakfast is £12 per head unless included in the room rate.
- Serve breakfast - 8.30-10.30 Full English Breakfast £12 per person unless included in room rate.
- Serve evening meal
- Serve lunch
Children & Infants
- Accept children (Minimum age)
- Food/bottle warming available
- Dogs Accepted - Four legged guests receive their very own dog bag with treats and everything needed for an overnight stay.
- Garden/patio for guests' use
- Pets accepted - Four legged guests receive their very own dog bag with treats and everything needed for an overnight stay.
- Wireless Broadband Internet Access
- In countryside
- Polish spoken
Parking & Transport
- Car parking
- Delta accepted
- Maestro accepted
- MasterCard accepted
- Solo accepted
- Visa accepted
Room / Unit Features
- Colour television in all bedrooms
- Tea & coffee making facilities in all bedrooms
|Open New Year|
|Open (1 Jan 2023 - 31 Dec 2023)|
* Monday – Thursday:11am - 3pm, 5 - 11pm (food served 12 - 2.30pm and 6.30 - 9.30pm)
Friday – Saturday:11am - 11pm (food served 12 - 2.30pm and 6.30 - 9.30pm)
Sunday:11am - 6pm (food served 12 - 4pm)
Please note during the summer the bar is open all day and Sunday opening is extended to 10pm
Tripadvisor Traveller Rating:
- Travelers Choice 2022
- Very Good56