The Horse & Groom Village Inn in Upper Oddington is less than 2 miles from the Historic market town of Stow-on-the-Wold.
It is the perfect base to explore the wider Cotswolds including Broadway, Chipping Norton, Woodstock, Bourton-on-the-Water, Upper & Lower Slaughter, Moreton-in-Marsh and Upper & Lower Swell.
Walkers are well catered for, with numerous walks to suit all abilities around Upper Oddington and the surrounding countryside. We provide walking maps that include other pub stops to help you explore this beautiful part of the Cotswolds.
We have dog friendly rooms too and a spacious garden for your dog to explore. We even have a stream for dogs that enjoy a splash.
Residents can relax in our residents lounge that includes a wood burner, comfortable sofas and fibre broadband.
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Double (En-Suite)||from £89.00 to £149.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Twin (En-Suite)||from £89.00 to £149.00 per room (breakfast included)|
*As a guide, prices are per room per night for hotels, guest houses, B&Bs and serviced apartments and per week for self-catering accommodation.
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
- 3 AA Stars
- Serve evening meal
Children & Infants
- Accept children (Minimum age) - Minimum age of 12.
- Available for wedding receptions
- Garden/patio for guests' use
- Pets accepted - Additional charge of £10 a night.
- Real log/coal fires
- In countryside
- Village Location - Near to Stow-on-the-Wold
- Games Room
Parking & Transport
- On site parking
- All major credit cards accepted
- Special group rates
Room / Unit Features
- Ground Floor Bedrooms Available
- Hairdryer in all bedrooms
- Tea & coffee making facilities in all bedrooms
Travel & Trade
- Packed lunches available
|Open New Year|
|2023 (1 Jan 2023 - 31 Dec 2023)|
* Weekdays 11am -10:30pm, Weekends, till 11pm