The Loft in the Malt Barn Bed and Breakfast offers a detached, historical, unique, contempory private space for those wanting a base to explore the Cotswolds and the wider area.
This beautiful conversion was completed in April 2021.
Offering comfort and charm, this unique historical barn features a lobby, shower room with 'Duck Island' toiletries and large loft bedroom with king size bed and deluxe bedding.
In the lobby there is a small refrigerator, welcome pack, kettle, Nespresso machine, ironing board and iron.
Enjoy a freshly delivered continental breakfast in the morning.
There is a small patio with table and chairs and a BBQ.
Walking distance to two award winning pubs and The 'Pudding Club' Three Ways Hotel.
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Kind size double||from £120.00 to £140.00 per unit per night|
*As a guide, prices are per room per night for hotels, guest houses, B&Bs and serviced apartments and per week for self-catering accommodation.
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
- Free car parking - Onsite
- Garden/patio for guests' use
- Pets accepted - Small, well-behaved pets are welcome on request for a small additional charge. Please contact us to discuss.
- Wireless Broadband Internet Access
- Village Location
- All major credit cards accepted
Room / Unit Features
- Hairdryer in all bedrooms
- Tea & coffee making facilities in all bedrooms
Travel & Trade
- Packed lunches available
|Season (1 Jan 2022 - 31 Dec 2022)|
* Closed Christmas and New Year