Welcome to The Loft - a beautiful, romantic apartment for two in the heart of Stow-on-the-Wold.
The Loft is in a stunning grade II listed Cotswold stone building with its own access and delightful, private decked terrace with outdoor dining and sofa.
It has a large bedroom with a stunning roll top bath to relax in, with a view overlooking the rooftops..
The beautiful secluded, sunny terrace is a perfect spot to chill out in the evening with a bottle of wine or to enjoy a home-made breakfast.
The Loft is dog friendly so you can bring your four-legged friend with you!
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|The Loft||from £119.00 to £169.00 per unit per night|
*As a guide, prices are per room per night for hotels, guest houses, B&Bs and serviced apartments and per week for self-catering accommodation.
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
Children & Infants
- Accept children (Minimum age) - Babies
- Garden/patio for guests' use
- Pets accepted
- Wireless Broadband Internet Access
Parking & Transport
- Off site parking - Onsite parking not available but you can unload cars in the courtyard.
- All major credit cards accepted
Room / Unit Features
|Season (1 Jan 2021 - 31 Dec 2021)|
* Check in 3pm, check out 11am.