With eight ensuite bedrooms, decorated in a contemporary Cotswold style, the Shaven Crown is an ideal weekend or longer stay location to visit the stunning Cotswolds, an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty.
The hotel caters for seated parties up to 30 people to intimate two person dining. Children are very welcome and the proprietors welcome dogs in the bar area.
Abilio and Tina have recently taken over the hotel and have ambitious plans for the future . In recent months we have been improving and taking the hotel and restaurant to the next level and are striving to be one of the best!
They work closely with their Executive Chef, Peter Mason, who creates modern British contemporary dishes, from locally sourced ingredients. Using techniques acquired over his years of experience working with top chefs Peter showcases his food style in this unique setting. Peter puts many hours of preparation into his dishes and the consistent, high quality food produced from his kitchen is priced very competitively.
There is a carefully selected wine list to complement every dish and there are plenty of menus choices, including a bar menu, a la carte, and a Sunday roast.
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Double (En-Suite)||from £100.00 to £200.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Twin (En-Suite)||£150.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Family (En-Suite)||£150.00 per room (breakfast included)|
*As a guide, prices are per room per night for hotels, guest houses, B&Bs and serviced apartments and per week for self-catering accommodation.
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
- Regional and Miscellaneous Quality in Tourism - Safe, Clean, Legal 2020
Children & Infants
- Accept children (Minimum age)
- Available for wedding receptions
- Conference facilities - Facilities for up to 12 people.
- Garden/patio for guests' use
- Real log/coal fires
- Village Location
Parking & Transport
- On site parking - Onsite parking free of charge
- All major credit cards accepted
Room / Unit Features
- Ground Floor Bedrooms Available
- Tea & coffee making facilities in all bedrooms
- TV in all bedrooms
Travel & Trade
- Group discounts available
- Packed lunches available
|Season (1 Jan 2021 - 31 Dec 2021)|
* Restaurant open 12pm to 10pm daily. Closed Christmas Day, Boxing Day and New Year's Day