The Rococo Garden cafe is at the entrance to the Garden, in the historic former Coach House. You don't need to buy an admission ticket to enjoy our delicious range of homemade goodies, and there is no need to book ahead unless you are bringing a party. There is a lovely wood burner to keep it cosy in the winter and outside tables to enjoy the sunshine in the summer.
The Cafe is open when the Garden is open - please check the Rococo Garden website for opening days and times. Lunch is served between 12noon and 2pm.
• Delicious cakes
• Hot and cold homemade light lunches
• Hot and cold drinks
• Produce from the Kitchen Garden (in season)
- Visit Britain We're Good to Go 2021
- Regional and Miscellaneous WTTC Safe Travels 2021
- Advance booking essential
- Contactless payment only
- One way system
- Online booking only
- Open now
- Outside seating
- Pets welcome during COVID-19 restrictions
- Takeaway available
Parking & Transport
- On site parking
- All major credit cards accepted
|2018 Opening (11 Jan 2022 - 29 Nov 2022)|
* The Cafe is open daily, 10.30am - 5pm, with last orders at 4.30pm. Lunch is served between 12noon and 2pm.
Nearest major road is A46. Coming from the south in Painswick turn right at the traffic lights onto B4073 Gloucester Road. Entrance 0.5 miles on the left.
Public Transport Directions
Nearest station is Stroud station. Take the A46 to Cheltenham; in Painswick, turn left onto the B4073 Gloucester Road.