Overlooking the Market Square in the historic town of Witney, The Blue Boar dates back to the 17th century.
Covid-19 update: Please visit https://www.oakmaninns.co.uk/covid19-measures for up to date information
Open from 7am Monday to Friday, and 8am on Saturday and Sunday, they serve a seasonal, Mediterranean-inspired menu in the elegant dining room with open kitchen. Whether you’re tempted to try one of the many dishes cooked to order on our charcoal-fuelled Josper grill, or a Neapolitan pizza, freshly prepared by one of the trained pizzaiolos and cooked in the wood-fired oven, you’ll find we use fresh produce and quality ingredients, traceable from farm to fork.
Younger guests can choose from a variety of dishes on our bespoke children’s menu, whilst being entertained by the accompanying activity pack.
The courtyard offers al fresco dining in comfortable surroundings, and an extensive and varied drinks menu can be found within the stylish bar. In addition to the wines, spirits and cocktails, they stock beers bought locally from Wychwood Brewery, as well as firm favourites from Fuller's. For a more private dining experience, the Bosworth Suite can be tailored to meet your needs, whether you’re celebrating a special occasion or planning a corporate lunch.
- Visit Britain We're Good to Go 2021
- Regional and Miscellaneous WTTC Safe Travels 2021
- Serve evening meal
Children & Infants
- Accept children all ages
- Contactless payment only
- COVID-19 refund and cancellation policy in place
- Deep cleaning between visitors
- One way system
- Online ordering available
- Open now
- Outside seating
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Pets welcome during COVID-19 restrictions
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Takeaway available
- Garden/patio for guests' use
- All major credit cards accepted
Room / Unit Features
|2021 (1 Jan 2021 - 31 Dec 2021)|