Tel: 01285 700900
The Grill restaurant is currently closed and the re-opening date will be announced shortly.
Food at the Kings Head is modern British dining at its best!
With its blend of contemporary design of exposed stonework, mixture of sumptuous sofas, and wood paneling you know you are in the perfect place to relax and entertain.
Whether you stop by for breakfast, a long lazy lunch or decadent Afternoon Tea you will have the choice of a menu full of fresh premium local produce prepared with care and attention.
With a relaxed and warm atmosphere, run by our Executive Head Chef and team, The Grill offers delicious quality cuts packed full of flavour. From field to fork, we work with a range of fabulous suppliers to lovingly create a menu that suits everyone.
Choose from a delicious Beef Ribeye or Sirloin, along with seasonal chicken, fish and vegan main courses. Pair your meal with a choice of specially selected wines as well as a choice of fantastic cocktails created by our in-house mixologist.
If your occasion requires greater privacy we have a selection of private dining rooms rooms for you to choose. The Wine Cellar offers an atmospheric dining room for up to 18 people and The Panel Room, adjacent to the main restaurant, allows for flexibility as it offers a partial or totally private dining experience, perfect for an intimate party for up to 30 guests or a small drinks reception.
We also offer a Lounge Menu from Monday to Saturday from 12pm to 4pm.
A warm welcome awaits.
- All areas accessible to disabled visitors
- Guide dogs permitted
- Level access, ramp or lift to a public toilet
- Toilets for disabled visitors
- Cater for vegetarians - Caters for special diets and allergies.
- Locally sourced produce
- Serve afternoon tea
- Serve breakfast
- Serve evening meal
- Serve lunch
- Special dietary requirements catered for - Caters for special diets and allergies.
Children & Infants
- Baby changing facilities
- Baby Changing Facilities
- Cater for special dietary requirements
- Conference facilities
- Exclusive hire of restaurant
- Garden/patio for guests' use
- Groups accepted
- Licenced for alcohol
- Licenced for civil marriages
- Locally-sourced produce
- Open All Year
- Private rooms
- Real log/coal fires
- In town/city centre
- Unique venue
Parking & Transport
- Off site parking
- All major credit cards accepted
- American Express accepted
- Cash & Cheque accepted
- MasterCard accepted
- Visa accepted
Travel & Trade
- Wi-fi available
- Overnight accommodation available
|Open New Year|
|2023 (1 Jan 2023 - 31 Dec 2023)|
* Breakfast is 7.30am - 10.30am Monday to Saturday and 7.30am - 11.00am at weekends and bank holidays.
Tripadvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good69