Wild Carrot is based at Manor Farm Barn on the astounding and historic Chavenage House estate.
Nestled between Highgrove (Prince Charles) and Gatcombe (Princess Anne), Chavenage has over 2000 acres of countryside, surrounded by many popular local tourist attractions. It is no surprise that the exquisite Elizabethan estate is the go-to film location for many period dramas including Barry Lyndon, Cider with Rosie, Dracula, Lark Rise to Candleford and Poldark.
The coffee stop and lounge bar is open 7 days a week serving hot and cold drinks, ice creams, smoothies, cakes and hot food. Call in for breakfast, lunch or an afternoon treat. All items are sourced locally showcasing the incredible talent of our chosen independent partners.
You can choose to sit outside with a coffee and cake, under cover on a comfy sofa sipping hot chocolate or inside a tipi eating delicious home-made, award-winning pies. There is plenty of space and options for everyone to feel comfortable. Bike racks are available for cyclists, we are super dog friendly and horses are most welcome.
The Barn is the perfect back-drop for watching the sunset, so call in for a cocktail, glass of champagne, wine or locally sourced ales. Check social media for details of events including jazz, workshops, speakers and supper club.
Pop-up to Wild Carrot at Chavenage to rediscover freedom, relax and have fun.
- Visit Britain We're Good to Go 2021
- Regional and Miscellaneous WTTC Safe Travels 2021
- Guide dogs permitted
- Ramp to main entrance
- Toilets for disabled visitors
- COVID-19 risk assessment completed
- Hand sanitizer available to visitors & staff
- One way system
- Open now
- Socially distanced spaced seating - Inside and outside
- Free car parking - Free parking onsite
- Groups accepted - Maximum group size 6 (due to Covid)
- Open All Year
- Pets accepted
- In countryside
- All major credit cards accepted
* For opening hours see the Wild Carrot website