Owlpen Manor and its 215-acre estate is the perfect setting for your wedding reception, providing both romance and perfect intimacy.
We allow guests to enjoy exclusive access to the entire estate for a whole weekend.
The manor house and gardens provide the ideal setting for a marquee wedding for up to 200 people, overlooking the historic manor house itself.
The Cyder House restaurant is a medieval building with gigantic oak cider press and cruck trusses, providing an intimate setting which can house up to 40 guests. With the use of a marquee, we host weddings for up to 120 people here.
The Old English formal manor gardens provide an incomparably romantic setting for wedding receptions and unforgettable photographs.
The Church of the Holy Cross provides a breathtaking venue for Church of England wedding services and blessings, by arrangement with the Rector.
Civil marriages and partnerships are held in the Great Hall of the Manor House and adjoining drawing-rooms, as well as the Cyder House.
Humanist and informal ceremonies can also be performed in the gardens.
There are nine holiday cottages on the estate. These can all be exclusively hired for your wedding party, providing accommodation for up to 40 guests. Camping allowed for free.
1. Exclusive use of entire Cotswold valley for a whole weekend
2. Marquees for 20-200 in gardens of medieval manor house
3. Civil ceremonies
4. Accommodation for up to 45 people on site plus free unlimited camping
5. Barn weddings
6. Church within metres of the historic manor house
“The loveliest place in England”
“A paradise incomparable on earth”
“The epitome of romance”
- Complimentary car parking for delegates
- Exclusive Use
- Free public Wi-Fi
- Outdoor Space
- Parking Available
- Level 2 - Accessible to a wheelchair user with assistance
- Cater for vegetarians
- Special dietary requirements catered for
Children & Infants
- Children's menu
- Garden/patio for guests' use
- Licenced for civil marriages
- Number of covers
- Number of people seated
- Private rooms
- Real log/coal fires
- In countryside
- Max group size
- Unique venue
- American Express accepted
- MasterCard accepted
- Solo accepted
- Visa accepted
Travel & Trade
- Wi-fi available
- Area for musician/band
- Catering available in house
- Champagne breakfast available
- Choice of marriage rooms
- Dedicated wedding planner
- Free overnight accommodation for Bride and Groom
- Garden/grounds available for photography
- Late licence for evening receptions
- Lawn area for marquee
- Marriage / Reception Room decoration
- Special rates for small/midweek weddings
- Use of cake stand and knife
|Open (1 Jan 2020 - 31 Dec 2020)|