With its exquisite Cotswold stone buildings, award-winning gardens and beautiful interiors, Temple Guiting Manor and Barns is the Cotswolds' best kept secret for those wanting an intimate wedding celebration for up to 32 guests or a quiet secluded venue for just a few.
The Estate sleeps up to 32 people comprised of the luxuriously converted five-suite Barn; the historical five-bedroom Tudor Manor House and our additional self-contained Cow Byre, Peacock Shed and Granary buildings all within a short walk of each other.
Set in approximately 14.5 acres, guests will be in awe of our jaw-droppingly beautiful gardens, designed by Jinny Blom.
Temple Guiting Manor & Barns provides a glorious picture-perfect setting for your wedding, including large walled gardens with long water feature overlooking the River Windrush and gently rolling fields, providing an unrivalled setting for a drinks reception.
Our formidable chefs can then create your perfect wedding breakfast to savour and enjoy with those close to you.
- Exclusive Use
- Free Wi-Fi for all delegates
- Outdoor Space
- Parking Available
- Cater for vegetarians
- Special dietary requirements catered for
- Licenced for civil marriages
- Number of people seated - 40
- Real log/coal fires
- In countryside
- Max group size - 40
- Unique venue
- All major credit cards accepted
Travel & Trade
- Wi-fi available
- Catering available in house
- Garden/grounds available for photography
- Overnight accommodation available - 2 night inclusive min stay weekends 1 night midweek
- Special rates for small/midweek weddings
|Open (1 Jan 2020 - 31 Dec 2020)|