AboutThe Royal Agricultural College in Cirencester is the perfect base for visiting the scenic Cotswolds offering a range of accommodation for bed and breakfast, short breaks, holidays or conferences.
Cirencester is steeped in history and attractions include Chedworth Roman Villa and an amphitheatre. The local museum has a wealth of historical artefacts from the near and distant past.
Then come back and unwind in the college. Its Cotswold stone buildings are warm and mellow and set in 25 acres of landscaped gardens.
You can expect a warm and friendly welcome from our experienced staff who will serve you wonderful food in delightful surroundings.
All in all a perfect place to relax.
- Additional meal details - - packed lunches on request.
- Bar - - located in the historic Tithe Barn
- Cater for vegetarians
- Serve breakfast
- Serve evening meal - Pre booking required
- Serve lunch - Pre booking required
Children & Infants
- Accept children (Minimum age) - - any age
- Facilities for children - Outdoor grounds to explore
- Accept coach parties - - free accommodation for coach driver
- Available for wedding receptions - - own chapel for hire
- Business facilities (eg. Fax/ modem)
- Cater for groups
- Conference facilities - - conference and meeting facilities from 10 - 250 people
- Event venue
- Garden/patio for guests' use
- Ironing facilities
- Licenced for civil marriages
- Night porter
- Public telephone
- Celebrity connection - Patron is Prince Charles
- Film or TV location - Used in filming of Poldark
- In countryside - Located on the edge of Cirencester in 25 acres of private grounds
- In town/city centre - A short walk from Cirencester town centre
- Non smoking establishment
- Of historic, literary or architectural interest - Home to the famous Orwin picture collection
- Arrangements for riding/pony trekking
- Other sporting facilities - - a variety of indoor and outdoor sporting facilities
- Tennis court
Parking & Transport
- Car parking
- MasterCard accepted
- Visa accepted
Room / Unit Features
- Colour television in all bedrooms
- Hairdryer in all bedrooms
- Modem point in all bedrooms
- Radio in all bedrooms
- Tea & coffee making facilities in all bedrooms
- Aim to attract conferences and business meetings
- Special provisions for cyclists - - lockable bike cages
- Special provisions for walkers - - can arrange pick up and drop off within local area
|Opening (1 Jan 2019 - 31 Dec 2019)|
* Closed Christmas and New Year
From M4 junction 15
M4 jct 15, leave the bypass at jct marked Cirencester Industrial Area, follow signs again from exit for Cirencester, then follow signs for Agricultural College. This will take you to Stroud Road car park.
Public Transport Directions
From Kemble - 5 miles
An irregular bus service operates from this station, travel by taxi is recommended. Telephone numbers are displayed at the station.