From 7 December 2019 Winchcombe Tourist Information will be temporarily located in Winchcombe Library while building work is taking place in the Town Hall in the centre of this ancient Cotswold town.
The temporary opening times are as follows:
Saturday and Sunday 10am-1pm
The Tourist Information Centre is expected to move back the Town Hall by April 2020.
- information on Winchcombe and its attractions
- information on what to do in and around the Cotswolds
- local and national accommodation bookings
- public transport information
- local events information
- publications and maps for walking and local history
- All major credit cards accepted
Winchcombe is located approx 7 miles north of Cheltenham on the B4632 towards Broadway