Cattle Country is best known for its indoor and outdoor play equipment, Cattle Country has a whole range of things to do and many animals to see.
Two huge barns house giant slides and loads of soft play equipment. Outdoor activities include two jumping pillows (one is reserved especially for under 4s), the UK’s tallest climbing net, a huge adventure castle, beach barn, Little Calves water play area, trampolines, ride on mini tractors, a willow maze, mini golf and a boating lake.
In our Animal Experience Centre you can get up close to the animals through our seasonal shows and events programme.
A restaurant provides full on site catering and the gift shop offers a wide range of souvenirs for all ages and pockets.
Please check the Cattle Country website for opening dates and prices
Please check the Cattle Country website for ticket prices. Group discounts and season tickets available.
- Visit Britain We're Good to Go 2021
- Regional and Miscellaneous WTTC Safe Travels 2021
- All Areas Accessible to Disabled Visitors
- Guide Dogs Permitted
- On-Site café/restaurant - Catering facility for 200.
- Picnic Site
- In countryside
- Indoor Attraction
- Outdoor Attraction
Parking & Transport
- Coach Parking
- Parking (free)
- All major credit cards accepted
- Family Fun
- Marketed towards children
- Marketed towards families
- Groups Accepted - Essential to pre-book - minimum group size 19.
|2021 (1 Jan 2021 - 31 Dec 2021)|
* Opening days vary, generally weekends and school holidays. Please refer to website for exact opening times.
From the north, exit the M5 at junction 13 and travel towards Berkeley on the A38. Cattle Country is signposted. After ten miles you will see Cattle Country signposted on the right. Travel along this road, Cattle Country is on your right.
From the south, exit the M5 at junction 14. Turn left as you leave the M5 and travel northbound on the A38 for 5 miles. Turn left at the Applegates Coach yard, along Alkington Lane. At the next junction turn right & you will see Cattle Country on your left
Public Transport Directions
Nearest station is Cam And Dursley. Follow Signs to Berkley