The Classic Cotswold Photography Tour is for you if:
* you wish to develop your photo skills AND see one of the UK’s most beautiful areas (no prior photographic knowledge is required for our tours!)
* want to capture images beyond the usual tourist snaps
* appreciate a more personalised experience on your adventures
* want flexibility in choosing your own tour times and lengths
* would like to see and photograph some of the picture-postcard villages of the Cotswolds
What you can expect from this tour:
* professional and courteous service
* pick up and drop off service from your Cotswold accommodation (not available whilst Covid restrictions still apply)
* a knowledgeable and experienced guide and photographer
* a chance to visit a selection of the most well-known, classic, Cotswold villages and their surrounding areas
* time to discover places of history and beauty
* opportunity to explore and create unique photographs
* individual attention to help you develop your photography
Highlights of the Classic Cotswolds Tour
* photo challenge - capture the river Windrush through Bourton-on-the-Water in a unique way!
* enjoy Bourton’s hospitality - cream teas, ice cream or a pint by the river
* step back in history to the English Civil war as we visit the classic village Stow-on-the-Wold and photograph the trees that inspired Tolkien’s “Lord of the Rings”
* photograph the classic Cotswold stone buildings and market place in Moreton-in-Marsh. If you tour on a Tuesday, spend time exploring the weekly market that occurs there
* walk and photograph the beautiful area in, and between, Lower and Upper Slaughter with its superb churches and architectural buildings, the river Eye, and the Victorian waterwheel
|Ticket Type||Ticket Tariff|
|Per Person Tours From||£195.00 activity|
Because we run personalised (rather than scheduled) tours, costs vary depending on customer requirements and time of year (we operate peak-season and off-season rates). Peak season runs April 1 to October 31. Peak season, whole day tours start at £225.00 for a single-person and £195 for off-season inclusive of transport. We offer substantial multi-person discounted rates for additional people from the same party. Please see our website for full details.
- 1m distancing in place
- Capacity limit
- COVID-19 measures in place
- COVID-19 refund and cancellation policy in place
- COVID-19 risk assessment completed
- Open now
- Experience level - advanced - Prior photographic experience is not a requirement on any of our tours! We welcome customers with minimal photographic and camera knowledge / experience all the way up to semi-professional and professional photographers.
- Experience level - beginner - Prior photographic experience is not a requirement on any of our tours! We welcome customers with minimal photographic and camera knowledge / experience all the way up to semi-professional and professional photographers.
- Experience level - intermediate - Prior photographic experience is not a requirement on any of our tours! We welcome customers with minimal photographic and camera knowledge / experience all the way up to semi-professional and professional photographers.
- First Aid - We hold a basic First Aid at work qualification
- Fitness level required - low - All of our drive-based tours can be done with minimal fitness levels. Walking-based tours require higher fitness levels depending on your exact tour requirements but we personalise all our tours to customers' preferences so that fitness levels are not a barrier.
- Fitness level required - medium - Walking tours do require a degree of physical fitness depending on the exact tour requested. Fitness levels required for our drive-walk tours are low. However, ALL our tours can be adapted and customised to suit the individual's particular circumstances.
- Insurance included
- Lessons/courses available - Should you want a greater focus on camera and photographic skills rather than a tour as such then we are very happy to provide a custom made photo course for you in and around the area of your Cotswold accommodation
- In countryside
Travel & Trade
- Group discounts available - We offer substantial multi-person discounts for group bookings on to any of our tours. When you enquire about a tour we will request numbers attending and ensure that we provide you with multi-person discounts compared to the single person pricing of the tour.
|Open New Year|
|Season (1 Jan 2021 - 31 Dec 2021)|
|Monday - Sunday||08:00||- 21:00*|
* Cotswold Photography Tours operates tours all year round (with the exception of Christmas Day and New Year's Day). We aim to respond to email and phone contact within 24 hours. Many thanks.Dates and times marked with a '*' are provisional and may be subject to change
Public Transport Directions
We offer a pick up and drop-off service for customers who are staying in the Cotswolds area. Tour costs are inclusive of your transport for the day and we hold full UK driving licences and business indemnity and liability insurance to give you peace of mind throughout your tour.
[CoVid-19 update: we apologise but please note that our usual pick up and drop off service is not currently available. It will be necessary for customers to have their own transport for the duration of their tour]