AboutThe Museum has seven galleries - overflowing with vintage and classic cars, caravans, precarious looking motorcycles, original enamel signs, a unique toy collection and an intriguing array of motoring curiosities - and is even home to BBC TV’s Brum! It provides a nostalgic journey through history, complete with sounds, smells and stories from the eras. For a vintage family day out, all roads lead to the Cotswold Motoring Museum.
|Ticket Type||Ticket Tariff|
|Adult||£4.35 per ticket|
|Child 4-16||£2.90 per ticket|
|Family (2 adults, 2 children)||£12.99 per ticket|
|Under 4 years||Free|
Group discounts available for parties over 10.
- All Areas Accessible to Disabled Visitors
- Facilities for Visually Impaired Visitors - Touch tour available
- Guide Dogs Permitted
- Ramp/Level Access
- Toilets for Disabled Visitors
- Conference facilities
- Indoor Attraction
- Max group size - 50
- Open by appointment outside normal opening times - Private view of the museum can be arranged.
- Village Location
- Maestro accepted
- MasterCard accepted
- Min group size - 12
- Special group rates - Group discounts for parties over 10.
- TIC Staff Admitted Free
- Visa accepted
- Family Fun
- Marketed towards children
- Marketed towards families
Tours and Demonstrations
- Educational Visits Accepted
- Guided Tours Available for Groups
- Guided Tours Available for Individuals
- Groups Accepted
|Opening (16 Feb 2019 - 15 Dec 2019)|
|Monday - Sunday||10:00||- 18:00*|
Nearest major road is A429. Follow brown tourist sign to car park. Take short walk to village. Museum is by the river, up stream, near war memorial.
Public Transport Directions
Nearest station is Moreton-in-Marsh. Bus or taxi to Bourton on the Water.