Covid-19 update: We are not currently offering our pick up and drop off service for customers and we will not be able to carry customers in our vehicle. It will be necessary for anyone doing one of our tours to either meet us at the agreed tour starting point (for walking tours) or to have their own transport for the day (drive-walk tours). We will be offering the full rante of our tours but customers should note that purchasing refreshments from shops/cafes etc during a tour will most likely require extensive queuing or not be possible depending on the extent to which catering services are open. We recommend that customers bring sufficient food and drink with them for the duration of their tour.
Welcome to Cotswold Photography Tours! We are Andrew and Ann Moseley-Packer and we run our tours from the heart of the Cotswolds. We offer personalised Cotswold Tour experiences with an emphasis on photography and capturing images that go well beyond the usual "tourist snaps". We customise all our tours to suit our customers' needs and requirements and offer drive-based, drive-walk and walking tours that ensure our customers experience the very best regions in the Cotswolds in a relaxed, informal but informative way. This makes Cotswold Photography Tours unique and perfect not only for the individual photography enthusiast but also for couples or small groups where perhaps not everyone has the same keen photography interests!
We achieve this in a number of ways:
* We specialise in providing personalised photographic tours of the Cotswolds designed to meet your photographic and visit requirements.
* We have excellent knowledge of the Cotswold area from a combined time living and working in the region of over 80 years.
* We have guides with excellent people-skills, photographic and local knowledge who will ensure your tour runs smoothly and who are able to assist you, if required, in getting the most from your camera(s) during your tour.
* We offer a pick up and drop off service for each tour where this is required (you must be staying within the Cotswold area for this to apply).
* We ensure each person receives individual attention on all of our tours. As such, all group tours are limited to a maximum of 6 people.
* Each tour is individually planned by us to take account of your photographic interests and the “feel” of the Cotswolds that you would like to experience.
* We can arrange tours to suit any particular photographic requirement that you may have (for example, if you are working to a particular brief or if you would like to experience the Cotswolds at particular times of day such as sunrise or sunset).
* You can opt for a drive-village exploration, a drive-short walk or a pure walking tour depending on how you wish to experience the area.
* We guarantee our tours to the extent that if you are not satisfied with the service you receive from us, we will refund your tour fee (excluding the 10% deposit required when booking).
|Ticket Type||Ticket Tariff|
|Per Person Tours From||£195.00 activity|
Because we run personalised (rather than scheduled) tours, costs vary depending on customer requirements and time of year (we operate peak-season and off-season rates). Peak season runs April 1 to October 31. Tours start at £225.00 per person for a whole day peak season tour, £195 for off-season inclusive of transport with substantial multi-person discounted rates offered year-round for additional people from the same party. Please see our website for full details.
- COVID-19 refund and cancellation policy in place
- Open now
- Experience level - advanced - Prior photographic experience is not a requirement on any of our tours! We welcome customers with minimal photographic and camera knowledge / experience all the way up to semi-professional and professional photographers.
- Experience level - beginner - Prior photographic experience is not a requirement on any of our tours! We welcome customers with minimal photographic and camera knowledge / experience all the way up to semi-professional and professional photographers.
- Experience level - intermediate - Prior photographic experience is not a requirement on any of our tours! We welcome customers with minimal photographic and camera knowledge / experience all the way up to semi-professional and professional photographers.
- First Aid - We hold a basic First Aid at work qualification
- Fitness level required - low - All of our drive-based tours can be done with minimal fitness levels. Walking-based tours require higher fitness levels depending on your exact tour requirements but we personalise all our tours to customers' preferences so that fitness levels are not a barrier.
- Fitness level required - medium - Walking tours do require a degree of physical fitness depending on the exact tour requested. Fitness levels required for our drive-walk tours are low. However, ALL our tours can be adapted and customised to suit the individual's particular circumstances.
- Insurance included
- Lessons/courses available - Should you want a greater focus on camera and photographic skills rather than a tour as such then we are very happy to provide a custom made photo course for you in and around the area of your Cotswold accommodation
- In countryside
Travel & Trade
- Group discounts available - We offer substantial multi-person discounts for group bookings on to any of our tours. When you enquire about a tour we will request numbers attending and ensure that we provide you with multi-person discounts compared to the single person pricing of the tour.
|Open New Year|
|Season (1 Jan 2020 - 31 Dec 2020)|
|Monday - Sunday||08:00||- 21:00|
|Bank Holiday||08:00||- 21:00|
* We operate tours all year round (with the exception of Christmas Day and New Year's Day). We aim to respond to email and phone contact within 24 hours. Many thanks.
Public Transport Directions
We offer a pick up and drop-off service for customers who are staying in the Cotswolds area. Tour costs are inclusive of your transport for the day and we hold full UK driving licences and business indemnity and liability insurance to give you peace of mind throughout your tour.