Covid-19 update: We are delighted to be able to offer a full service of our Cotswold Photorgaphy Tours but we have needed to make some changes to the way we operate each tour. The main changes are as follows:
* We apologise but we are currently unable to offer our usual pick up and drop off service for customers and we will not be able to carry customers in our vehicle.
* Anyone booking a tour with us in the remainder of 2020 will need to make their own way to the agreed tour starting point (for walking tours) or to have their own transport for the whole tour (for drive-walk tours).
* Whilst we will do everything we possibly can when planning your tour to ensure the day is "comfortable" by way of refreshment and break stops it is inevitable that these may be more limited or involve longer time periods than usual. Where possible we recommend that customers bring sufficient food and drink with them for the duration of their tour.
Welcome to Cotswold Photography Tours! We are Andrew and Ann Moseley-Packer and we run our photography tours from the heart of the Cotswolds. We offer individual and small group personalised Cotswold Tour experiences with an emphasis on photography - assisting our customers to develop their photography skills and capture images that go well beyond the usual "tourist snaps" of pretty Cotswold villages.
You DO NOT need any photographic experience nor do you require any particualr type of camera in order to benefit from our unique tours! We specialise in offering all levels of photographic guidance, from the complete beginner looking to learn how to use their camera more confidently, to the semi-professional working on a commissioned shoot. Combining our photographic knowledge with a detailed knowledge of the Cotswold area we ensure you capture pictures that reflect your photographic interests and that stand out from what others are taking!
We offer drive-based, drive-walk and pure walking tours within the Cotswolds and we tailor each one to ensure our customers experience the very best regions in the Cotswolds in a relaxed, informal but informative way. This makes Cotswold Photography Tours unique and perfect not only for the individual photography enthusiast but also for couples or small groups where perhaps not everyone has the same keen photography interests!
Our photography tours are DIFFERENT to any other Cotswold tour out there. Here's why:
* Each tour is individually planned by us to take account of your photographic interests and the “feel” of the Cotswolds that you would like to experience.
* We arrange tour times and durations to suit the particular photographic requirements you may have. For example, if you are working to a particular brief and need to visit specific places; or if you would like to experience and photograph the Cotswolds at particular times of day such as sunrise or sunset.
* We have excellent knowledge of both photography and the Cotswold area from a combined time living and working in the region of over 80 years and combine these to provide a unique blend of photo-tour.
* We have guides with excellent people-skills, photographic and local knowledge who will ensure your tour runs smoothly and who are able to assist you in getting the most from your camera(s) during your tour.
* We offer a pick up and drop off service for each tour where this is required (you must be staying within the Cotswold area for this to apply).
* We ensure each person receives individual attention on all of our tours. As such, all group tours are limited to a maximum of 6 people.
* You can opt for a drive-village exploration, a drive-short walk or a pure walking tour depending on how you wish to experience the Cotswolds.
* We guarantee our tours to the extent that if you are not satisfied with the service you receive from us, we will refund your tour fee (excluding the 10% deposit required when booking).
Thank you for taking an interest in Cotswold Photography Tours and we look forward to hearing from you soon!
|Ticket Type||Ticket Tariff|
|Per Person Tours From||£195.00 activity|
Because we run personalised (rather than scheduled) tours, costs vary depending on customer requirements and time of year (we operate peak-season and off-season rates). Peak season runs April 1 to October 31. Peak season, whole day tours start at £225.00 for a single-person and £195 for off-season inclusive of transport. We offer substantial multi-person discounted rates for additional people from the same party. Please see our website for full details.
- Visit Britain We're Good to Go 2020
- 1m distancing in place
- Capacity limit
- COVID-19 measures in place
- COVID-19 refund and cancellation policy in place
- COVID-19 risk assessment completed
- Open now
- Experience level - advanced - Prior photographic experience is not a requirement on any of our tours! We welcome customers with minimal photographic and camera knowledge / experience all the way up to semi-professional and professional photographers.
- Experience level - beginner - Prior photographic experience is not a requirement on any of our tours! We welcome customers with minimal photographic and camera knowledge / experience all the way up to semi-professional and professional photographers.
- Experience level - intermediate - Prior photographic experience is not a requirement on any of our tours! We welcome customers with minimal photographic and camera knowledge / experience all the way up to semi-professional and professional photographers.
- First Aid - We hold a basic First Aid at work qualification
- Fitness level required - low - All of our drive-based tours can be done with minimal fitness levels. Walking-based tours require higher fitness levels depending on your exact tour requirements but we personalise all our tours to customers' preferences so that fitness levels are not a barrier.
- Fitness level required - medium - Walking tours do require a degree of physical fitness depending on the exact tour requested. Fitness levels required for our drive-walk tours are low. However, ALL our tours can be adapted and customised to suit the individual's particular circumstances.
- Insurance included
- Lessons/courses available - Should you want a greater focus on camera and photographic skills rather than a tour as such then we are very happy to provide a custom made photo course for you in and around the area of your Cotswold accommodation
- In countryside
Travel & Trade
- Group discounts available - We offer substantial multi-person discounts for group bookings on to any of our tours. When you enquire about a tour we will request numbers attending and ensure that we provide you with multi-person discounts compared to the single person pricing of the tour.
|Open New Year|
|Season (1 Jan 2021 - 31 Dec 2021)|
|Monday - Sunday||08:00||- 21:00*|
* Cotswold Photography Tours operates tours all year round (with the exception of Christmas Day and New Year's Day). We aim to respond to email and phone contact within 24 hours. Many thanks.Dates and times marked with a '*' are provisional and may be subject to change
Public Transport Directions
We offer a pick up and drop-off service for customers who are staying in the Cotswolds area. Tour costs are inclusive of your transport for the day and we hold full UK driving licences and business indemnity and liability insurance to give you peace of mind throughout your tour.
[CoVid-19 update: we apologise but please note that our usual pick up and drop off service is not currently available. It will be necessary for customers to have their own transport for the duration of their tour]