Cotswold Photography Tours is a local Cotswolds business run by Andrew and Ann Moseley-Packer. who are based in the Cotswolds in Gloucester, UK. We offer a personalised Cotswold Tour service with an emphasis on photography and capturing images that go well beyond the usual "tourist snaps" whilst ensuring that customers experience the very best regions in the Cotswolds region. This makes Cotswold Photography Tours ideal for the individual photography enthusiast but also for couples or small groups where perhaps not everyone has the same keen photography interests!
We achieve this in a number of ways:
* We specialise in providing personalised photographic tours of the Cotswolds designed to meet your photographic and visit requirements.
* We have excellent knowledge of the Cotswold area from a combined time living and working in the region of over 80 years.
* We have guides with excellent people-skills and photographic knowledge who will ensure your tour runs smoothly and who are able to assist you, if required, in getting the most from your camera(s) during your tour.
* We offer a pick up and drop off service for each tour where this is required (you must be staying within the Cotswold area for this to apply).
* We ensure each person receives individual attention on all of our tours. As such, all group tours are limited to a maximum of 6 people.
* Each tour is individually planned by us to take account of your photographic interests and the “feel” of the Cotswolds that you would like to experience.
* Alternatively, we can arrange tours to suit any particular photographic requirement that you may have (for example, if you are working to a particular brief).
* You can opt for a drive-walk or a walk-only tour depending on how you wish to experience the area.
* We guarantee our tours to the extent that if you are not satisfied with the service you receive from us, we will refund your tour fee (excluding the 10% deposit required when booking).
|Ticket Type||Ticket Tariff|
|Per Person Tours From||£195.00 activity|
Because we run personalised (rather than scheduled) tours, costs vary depending on customer requirements and time of year (we operate peak and off-season rates). Peak season runs April 1 to October 31. Tours start at £195.00 per person for a whole day tour, inclusive of transport with multi-person discounted rates offered for additional people from the same party. Please see our website for full details.
- Fitness level required - low
- Fitness level required - medium - Walking tours do require a degree of physical fitness depending on the exact tour requested. Fitness levels required for our drive-walk tours are low. However, ALL our tours can be adapted and customised to suit the individual's particular circumstances.
- Insurance included
- In countryside
Travel & Trade
- Group discounts available - We offer substantial multi-person discounts for group bookings on to any of our tours.
|Open New Year|
|Season (1 Jan 2020 - 31 Dec 2020)|
* We operate tours all year round and we aim to respond to email and phone contact within 24 hours. Many thanks.