Cotswold Photography Tours - Walking Photography Tours
Tel: 07946 305063
Our Cotswold Photography Walking Tours are for you if:
* you would like to develop your photography skills during your visit to the Cotswolds (no prior photographic knowledge is required for our tours - we provide as much or as little photography guidance as you would like throughout your tour!)
* you enjoy walking and would like to see the Cotswolds from off the tourist trail
* you wish to capture images of the Cotswolds that go beyond the usual tourist snaps
* you are looking for a more personalised experience for your Cotswold adventures
* you want flexibility to choose your own tour times and lengths eg to suit particular photographiuc interests
What you can expect from this tour:
* professional and courteous service
* meet at the agreed starting point for the tour. In some cases we may be able to provide pick up and drop off service to collect you from your Cotswolds accommodation - please ask us when you enquire
* a knowledgeable and experienced guide and photographer
* a chance to see a part of the region from the beautiful Cotswold countryside rather then from the road!
* time to discover and photograph places of history and beauty
* opportunity to explore and create unique photographs
* individual attention to help you develop your photography skills
Highlights of a walking tour
* meet some of the locals on our wandering through the countryside, farms, and villages
* adjust your tour to reflect your photographic interests and conditions on the day
* take breaks in the peace and tranquility of the Cotswold landscape and absorb the timelessness of this place
* see and hear the sounds of nature away from the busiest areas
PLEASE CONTACT US VIA OUR WEBSITE BEFORE BOOKING TO ENSURE WE HAVE AVAILABILITY FOR YOUR REQUIRED DATE.
|Ticket Type||Ticket Tariff|
|Per Person Tours From||£195.00 activity|
Because we run personalised (rather than scheduled) tours, costs vary depending on customer requirements and time of year (we operate peak-season and off-season rates). Peak season runs April 1 to October 31. Peak season, whole day tours start at £195.00 for a single-person and £175 for off-season, both inclusive of transport. We offer substantial multi-person discounted rates for additional people from the same party booking on the same tour. Please see our website for full details.
- TXGB Bookable Product
- 1m distancing in place
- Capacity limit
- COVID-19 measures in place
- COVID-19 refund and cancellation policy in place
- COVID-19 risk assessment completed
- Open now
- Experience level - advanced
- Experience level - beginner - Prior photographic experience is not a requirement on any of our tours! We welcome customers with minimal photographic and camera knowledge / experience all the way up to semi-professional and professional photographers.
- Experience level - intermediate
- First Aid - We hold a basic First Aid at work qualification
- Fitness level required - low - All of our drive-based tours can be done with minimal fitness levels. Walking-based tours require higher fitness levels depending on your exact tour requirements but we personalise all our tours to customers' preferences so that fitness levels are not a barrier.
- Insurance included
- Lessons/courses available - Should you want a greater focus on camera and photographic skills rather than a tour as such then we are very happy to provide a custom made photo course for you in and around the area of your Cotswold accommodation
- Open All Year - We are closed on Christmas day, Boxing day and New Year's day but otherwise operate our tours all year round [photography has no set seasons!]
- Plastic-Free - We are very aware of the environmental impact tourism can have and as such we try to minimise our environmental footprint. We operate a strict "leave no trace" policy on all our tours whether they are drive-based or walking ones. In addition we keep group sizes small to enable the use a small vehicle for our tours and we minimise the use of disposable / non recyclable resources.
- In countryside
Travel & Trade
- Group discounts available - We offer substantial multi-person discounts for group bookings on any of our tours. When you enquire about a tour we will request numbers attending and ensure that we provide you with multi-person discounts compared to the single person pricing of the tour. Typically the per-person discount will be between 15% and 30% depending on the number of people booking.
|Open New Year|
|Cotswold Photography Tours - Classic Photography Tour (1 Jan 2023 - 31 Dec 2023)|
|Monday - Sunday||08:00||- 21:00*|
* Cotswold Photography Tours operates tours all year round (with the exception of Christmas Day, Boxing Day and New Year's Day). We aim to respond to email and phone contact within 24 hours. Many thanks.Dates and times marked with a '*' are provisional and may be subject to change
Public Transport Directions
We generally ask customers to meets us at the starting point for our walking tours and this will in general require you having your own transport. In some cases we may be able to offer a pick up and drop-off service if there are 3 or fewer people on the tour and you are staying in the area of the Cotswolds that your tour will be in. Please ask us when you enquire about your tour.