Created over the course of more than forty years, Upton Wold sits within with a beautiful Cotswold landscape just outside Chipping Campden.
The gardens with many rare and unusual tree and shrubs, hold the National Collection of Juglans and Pterocaryas, and were designed by the landscape architects Hal Moggridge and the late Brenda Colvin.
Bucolic, yet considered planting, forms the backdrop to a magical, romantic garden that is loved by those who live, visit and work with it.
|Ticket Type||Ticket Tariff|
|Adult||£14.00 per ticket|
|Child under 12||Free|
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
- Childrens Play Area
- Picnic Site
- Dogs Accepted - Dogs welcome but must be kept on a lead.
- On-site coach parking
- Max group size - 35
- Min group size - 4
Parking & Transport
- Parking (free)
Tours and Demonstrations
- Guided Tours Available for Groups - By prior arrangement
- Guided Tours Available for Individuals - By arrangement
- Guided Tours Compulsory for Groups - By arrangement
- Groups Accepted - Groups must be booked in advance
* Open by appointment only. Please call to book. Open by appointment outside normal opening times every day except Christmas Day.