Sudeley Castle and Gardens is warmly inviting families and Christmas carol connoisseurs to get into the festive spirit and enjoy a series of special performances from local choirs, singers and dancers.
On selected dates throughout December, performers from across the Cotswolds will entertain visitors to the award-winning attraction with sights and sounds of the season, promising a truly magical start to Christmas with loved ones.
From festive and folk to traditional and Tudor, and even modern and merry, there will be songs to suit all tastes - and sing along to - with live music, Morris dancing and the angelic sounds of the harp to look forward to.
Choral concerts will fill the stunning surrounds of St Mary’s Church, while other performances are scheduled to take place in the regal Library, which is home to more than 1,000 rare and delicate books.
The festive schedule is as follows:
• Friday 13 December, 2pm and 3pm, Happenstance Border Morris Dancing will perform colourful dances from the English-Welsh border, accompanied by a brilliant band of musicians.
• Saturday 14 December, 11am and 2pm, the Got 2 Sing Choir will get everyone in the festive spirit with two very merry Christmas concerts.
• Sunday 15 December will see the welcome return of local harpist, Alys Winchcombe.
• Saturday 21 December at 2.30pm, the costumed group Waytes and Measures will perform a Tudor Christmas celebration concert complete with period instruments.
• Sunday 22 December, 13-year-old singer-songwriter Daisy Kane will dazzle with an array of original and cover songs on the piano and guitar.
Sorry, this event has passed.