Take a walk on the WILD SIDE! Stroll around the Park and get eye-to-eye with giraffes, watch rhinos graze on the Gothic Manor House lawns, walk with lemurs or take a ride on Bella the Train (April-Oct).
The stunning gardens and themed borders, make a beautiful backdrop the animals. With over 260 different species of animals in over 120 acres of Parkland, there's plenty of space to relax and get closer to wildlife!
Kids of all ages will love the adventure playground in the woods with interconnecting tree-houses, rope bridges and slides. Children's Farmyard with goat petting area.
Large Reptile House with crocodiles, lizards, frogs and venomous snakes. Insect House, Bat House and Tropical House with free roaming sloths, bats and birds.
Daily penguin feeding & talk at 11am & 3pm. Lemur feeding & talk at 12 noon daily.
Enjoy lunch in the licensed cafe serving hot food or you can bring a picnic. Car parking is free and you can access your car at any point during your visit.
They are wheelchair and pushchair friendly with 99% accessibilty, disabled toilets around the park, disabled parking and free wheelchair hire (reserve in advance by phone) or you can hire at a cost a mobility scooter (booking essential).
Dogs are welcome on a short lead to most areas of the Park except free-ranging animal areas. They have won 'Best Day Out' with dogs from the Kennel Club two years in a row.
In 2015 they were voted 4th Best Zoo in the UK by Tripadvisor in their Traveller's Choice Awards. In 2016 they are a RHS Partner Garden.
Tags: Cotswolds Wildlife Park & Gardens
|Ticket Type||Ticket Tariff|
|Adult - Gateprice||£15.00|
|Child - Gateprice||£10.00|
|Over 65 - Gateprice||£10.00|
Save money by buying e-tickets on their website only. They don't deal with discount/voucher websites. E-tickets are valid for 30 days from date of purchase.
- Accept Children over 7
- Dog friendly
- Gift Shop
- Childrens Play Area
- Groups Accepted
- In countryside
- Outdoor Attraction
- Accessible to Wheelchair Users
- All Areas Accessible to Disabled Visitors
- Facilities for the Disabled
- Guide Dogs Permitted
- Parking Areas for Disabled Visitors
- Ramp/Level Access
- Toilets for Disabled Visitors
Children & Infants
- Accept Children Over 3
- Facilities for children
Parking & Transport
- Car parking
- Coach Parking
- On site parking
- Parking (free)
- On-Site café/restaurant
- Picnic Site
- All major credit cards accepted
- Maestro accepted
- MasterCard accepted
- Max group size - 1,000 + people
- Min group size - Minimum group size 20+ paying persons
- Solo accepted
- Special group rates
- Switch accepted
- Visa accepted
- Cater for groups
- Coach drop-off point
- Dogs Accepted - Dogs on a short lead under adult control. Some areas with free-roaming animals dogs are not allowed, these are clearly signposted.
- Free car parking
- On-site coach parking
- On-site parking or valet parking
- On-site Restaurant/Cafe
- Open all year
- Picnic Area
- Tea / Coffee Shop
- Family Fun
- Marketed towards families
Tours and Demonstrations
- Educational Visits Accepted
Travel & Trade
- Group discounts available
- Min group size numeric qualifier - Minimum group size 20+ paying persons
- Room/unit allocations available
|Open New Year|
* Open everyday from 10am all year around (closed Christmas Day 25th December).
Last admissions British Summer Time at 4.30pm and in the Winter 3.30pm. Close at 6pm in the Summer and 5pm or dusk in Winter.
Map & Directions
2 miles south of Burford on A361.
- Watch our video on Cotswolds TV