AboutSnowshill is no ordinary manor, as Charles Paget Wade was no ordinary Edwardian gentleman. Mr Wade embodied his family motto 'Let nothing perish', spending his life and inherited wealth amassing a spectacular collection of everyday and extraordinary objects. He bought each because of its colour, craftsmanship and design, restoring the ancient Cotswold manor house to display them. Laid out theatrically, the Manor is literally packed to the rafters with 22,000 or so unusual objects - from tiny toys to splendid suits of Samurai armour. The Manor is surrounded by an intriguing terraced hillside garden designed in the Arts & Crafts style.
|Ticket Type||Ticket Tariff|
|Adult - Garden, Tearoom, Shop||£6.80 per ticket|
|Adult - Manor & Garden||£12.00 per ticket|
|Child - Garden, Tearoom, Shop||£3.20 per ticket|
|Child - Manor & Garden||£6.30 per ticket|
|Family - Garden, Tearoom, Shop||£17.00 per ticket|
|Family - Manor & Garden||£30.50 per ticket|
National Trust members and under 5s go free.
- Childrens Play Area
- No Dogs
- Plant Sales
- Groups Accepted - Essential to prebook.By written appointment - Coaches restricted to 3 per week.
- Facilities for the Disabled
- Facilities for Visually Impaired Visitors - Braille guide and audio tours.
- Guide Dogs Permitted
- Parking Areas for Disabled Visitors
- Ramp/Level Access
- Toilets for Disabled Visitors
Parking & Transport
- Car parking
- On-Site café/restaurant
- Picnic Site
- Max group size - 50
- Min group size - 15
- Open by appointment outside normal opening times - for group visits.
- Special group rates - Only if pre-booked
- On-site coach parking
Tours and Demonstrations
- Educational Visits Accepted
- Guided Tours Available for Groups
|Main season (13 Mar 2017 - 29 Oct 2017)|
|Monday - Sunday||11:00||- 17:30|
|Bank Holiday||11:00||- 17:30|
|November weekend tours (4 Nov 2017 - 26 Nov 2017)|
|Monday - Friday||Closed|
|Saturday - Sunday||10:30||- 15:30|
* Open daily, 11am to 5.30pm (13 March to 29 October 2017). On winter weekends in November the Manor is open via guided tours (please see website) and the Priest's House, garden, shop and Tearoom are open from 10.30am to 3.30pm.
Map & Directions
Nearest major road is A44. Turn from the A44 Broadway By-pass into Broadway Village, Turn uphill to Snowshill.
Public Transport Directions
Bus: Castleways services from Evesham or Cheltenham to Broadway, then 2½ml uphill. Rail: Evesham then bus or Moreton-in-Marsh then taxi.