A model of the actual village, built in Cotswold stone to 1/9th scale. The river Windrush flows under Bourton's famous bridges. The beeches, cherries and chestnuts are all in minature. Music in the churches and of course, the model of the model.
|Ticket Type||Ticket Tariff|
|Adult||£3.50 per ticket|
|(Aged 3-13 years)||£2.75 per ticket|
|Senior||£3.00 per ticket|
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
- No Smoking Attraction
- Village Location
- Guide Dogs Permitted
- On-Site café/restaurant - Bar meals in bar and beer garden.
- Approx length of visit - 00:30
- Delta accepted
- MasterCard accepted
- Sterling Travellers Cheques accepted
- TIC Staff Admitted Free
- Visa accepted
- Open all year
- Family Fun
- Marketed towards families
Tours and Demonstrations
- Educational Visits Accepted
|Opening (1 Nov 2016 - 30 Apr 2017)|
|Monday - Sunday||09:00||- 16:00*|
|Opening (1 May 2017 - 31 Oct 2017)|
|Monday - Sunday||10:00||- 17:00*|
* Closed Christmas Day.Dates and times marked with a '*' are provisional and may be subject to change
Map & Directions
Nearest major road is M5. Follow signs for A40 Cheltenham from jct 11 and from jct 11a take the A417, then the A436 to Bourton. Located in the centre of Bourton-on-the-Water.
Public Transport Directions
Nearest train station is Moreton-in-Marsh. Local bus service or taxi.