“Create Your Own” Cotswold Photography Tour is for you if:
* prefer to have a more personalised tour experience (as opposed to a large(r) group tour)
* want complete flexibility in choosing your own tour times, tour lengths and locations
* you wish to develop your photographic skills AND see one of the UK’s most beautiful areas (no prior photographic knowledge is required for our tours - we are here to help you learn and develop photography skills!)
* you would like the option to flexibly combine exploration by vehicle and on foot during the tour
* you prefer a bespoke, tailored experience that ensures you receive individual attention throughout your tour
* you wish to capture images of the “hidden” Cotswolds away from the tourist traps
What you can expect from this tour:
* professional and courteous service
* pick up and drop off service from your Cotswold accommodation (as of January 2022 we are pleased to be able to resume this service)
* a knowledgeable guide and experienced photographer to accompany you for the duration of your tour
* flexibility to adapt to weather, local conditions and your requirements to ensure you continue to create the best photographs no matter what
* time to discover places of history and beauty and to explore creative photographic opportunities without feeling "rushed"
Highlights of the tour could include:
* greater focus on your photographic requirements or interests – for example, landscape, architecture, wildlife, macro or street photography
* bring your own “Cotswold picnic” and relax in the beautiful Cotswold countryside, or arrange to stop for lunch in one of the lovely Cotswold villages
* capture a Cotswold sunrise or sunset (depending on your chosen tour times)
* take advantage of specific Cotswold events occurring during the year, for example: the “Cotswold Olympiks” (sic) at Chipping Campden, Christmas illuminations, Cotswold markets, an Autumn visit to the Batsford Arboretum, Cheese Roll at Cooper’s Hill, Sudeley Castle spectacle of light (December)
PLEASE CONTACT US VIA OUR WEBSITE BEFORE BOOKING TO ENSURE WE HAVE AVAILABILITY FOR YOUR REQUIRED DATE.
Because we run personalised (rather than scheduled) tours, costs vary depending on customer requirements and time of year (we operate peak-season and off-season rates). Peak season runs April 1 to October 31. Peak season, whole day tours start at £195.00 for a single-person and £175 for off-season, both inclusive of transport. We offer substantial multi-person discounted rates for additional people from the same party booking on the same tour. Please see our website for full details.
- Regional and Miscellaneous WTTC Safe Travels 2021
- TXGB Bookable Product
- Experience level - advanced
- Experience level - beginner
- Experience level - intermediate
- Fitness level required - low
- Lessons/courses available
- Plastic-Free - We are very aware of the environmental impact tourism can have and as such we try to minimise our environmental footprint. We operate a strict "leave no trace" policy on all our tours whether they are drive-based or walking ones. In addition we keep group sizes small to enable the use a small vehicle for our tours and we minimise the use of disposable / non recyclable resources.
- In countryside
Travel & Trade
- Group discounts available
|Open New Year|
|Season (1 Jan 2023 - 31 Dec 2023)|
* We are open all year round with the exception of Christmas day, Boxing day and New Year's day.