AboutThe Cotswold Falconry Centre is home to over 60 different species of Birds of Prey, with many breeding in front of you here at the Centre. You and your family and friends can enjoy these wonderful birds whilst finding out about their conservation.
For those wishing for an additional experience how about an Owl Evening or an Eagle Day?
Admission includes entry to any number of the 4 different displays that take place everyday at 11.30, 1.30, 3.00 & during BST 4.30.
|Ticket Type||Ticket Tariff|
|Adult||£10.00 per ticket|
|Child||£5.00 per ticket|
|Concession||£7.50 per ticket|
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
- Groups Accepted - Essential to prebook.
- In countryside
- Outdoor Attraction
- All Areas Accessible to Disabled Visitors
- Parking Areas for Disabled Visitors
- Ramp/Level Access
- Toilets for Disabled Visitors
Parking & Transport
- On site parking
- Parking (free)
- On-Site café/restaurant - Tearooms by car park. Snacks, confectionery and drinks can be obtained in the Falconry gift shop.
- Picnic Site
- Approx length of visit - 03:00
- Delta accepted
- Maestro accepted
- MasterCard accepted
- Max group size - 50
- Min group size - 20
- Solo accepted
- Special group rates
- Sterling Travellers Cheques accepted
- TIC Staff Admitted Free
- Visa accepted
- Marketed towards families
Tours and Demonstrations
- Demonstrations Given
- Educational Visits Accepted
- Guided Tours Available for Groups
|Opening (13 Feb 2016 - 13 Nov 2016)|
|Monday - Sunday||10:30||- 17:30*|
|Bank Holiday||10:30||- 16:30|
* Display Times 11.30, 13.30, 15.00, 16.30.Dates and times marked with a '*' are provisional and may be subject to change
Map & Directions
Nearest major road is A44. From Moreton in Marsh take A44 towards E vesham for 1 mile approx. Entrance on right hand side to Batsford Arboretum and Garden Centre and Cotswold Faconry.
Public Transport Directions
Nearest station is Moreton-in-Marsh. Take the A44 towards Evesham, walk along the footpath for 1 mile.