Tel: 01608 238014
Please note that entry is now by pre-booked online tickets only
Mixing classic fairytales, animals and adventure play, children will love Fairytale Farm. With our exciting adventure playground, an enchanted walk with a surprise around every corner and a chance to meet our amazing animals, there is so much to see and do. It is a sensory wonderland for all the family.
Race a rubber duck along our pump-powered waterway or see a family of mice going about their daily business in our beautifully crafted model village. Where else can you meet mermaids, rabbits, sleeping beauty, alpacas, rheas, seahorses, ducks, chickens and magic?
And make some time for the Beanstalk Cafe, serving freshly ground coffee, locally baked cakes and homemade meals.
Fairytale Farm is the only visitor attraction in the UK to put disabled children first in our design and layout, and with no pre-booking required. But we are loved by children (and adults) of all abilities and everybody is welcome.
|Ticket Type||Ticket Tariff|
|Adult ticket||£7.20 per person per day|
|Child ticket (3-16)||£6.98 per person per day|
|Senior Citizen ticket||£6.98 per person per day|
- Regional and Miscellaneous WTTC Safe Travels 2021
- TripAdvisor Awards Travellers' Choice - TripAdvisor 2022
- Accessible to Wheelchair Users
- All Areas Accessible to Disabled Visitors
- Guide Dogs Permitted
- Parking Areas for Disabled Visitors
- Ramp/Level Access
- Toilets for Disabled Visitors
- On-Site café/restaurant - Cater for vegetarians. Children's menu. Serve cream teas.
- Picnic Site
Children & Infants
- Accept children all ages
- Free car parking
- On-site coach parking
- Approx length of visit - Half day or full day
- In countryside
- Outdoor Attraction
Parking & Transport
- On site parking
- All major credit cards accepted
- Contactless payment accepted
- Family Fun
- Marketed towards children
- Marketed towards families
Tours and Demonstrations
- Educational Visits Accepted
- Guided Tours Available for Groups
Travel & Trade
- Group discounts available
- Wi-fi available
- Groups Accepted
|2023 - Opening (16 Feb 2023 - 24 Dec 2023)|
|Monday - Sunday||10:00||- 17:00|
* Open every day 10am to 5pm. Closed Christmas Day, Boxing Day and New Year's Day.
Tripadvisor Traveller Rating:
- Travelers Choice 2022
- Very Good184