Manor Farm is located in the beautiful village of Kelmscott on the edge of the Cotswolds. We are a mixed working farm owned by the National Trust.
The house is located in a quiet part of the village with all the rooms having views over the gardens.
We have large ensuite rooms, off-road parking and the sunny dining room is the perfect place to enjoy Aga-cooked breakfasts using local produce.
We are a stone's throw away from Kelmscott Manor, William Morris's summer home, and he described the village as 'a heaven on earth'.
The Manor is open to the public, the River Thames is a 5 minute walk away and offers a wealth of wildlife and flora all year round.
We are the perfect location for exploring all that the Cotswolds have to offer - great pubs, beautiful villages, stately homes, gardens, as well as local food markets and producers.
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Double (En-Suite)||from £85.00 to £90.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Twin (En-Suite)||from £85.00 to £90.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Family (En-Suite)||from £110.00 to £120.00 per room (breakfast included)|
*2 X Double en-suite rooms and 1 X Family/Twin en-suite room. (Consisting of 1 Double bed and 1 Single bed.)
- Regional and Miscellaneous WTTC Safe Travels 2021
Children & Infants
- Accept children (Minimum age)
- Garden/patio for guests' use
- Real log/coal fires
- Wireless Broadband Internet Access
- In countryside
- Of historic, literary or architectural interest - Very close to Kelmscott Manor - the summer home of William Morris
Parking & Transport
- Parking (free) - Onsite parking
- All major credit cards accepted
Room / Unit Features
- Hairdryer in all bedrooms
- Tea & coffee making facilities in all bedrooms
Travel & Trade
- Packed lunches available
|Season (18 Jan 2022 - 11 Dec 2022)|